Recent Topics

Ads

Tree Hit Combo.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skitup

Re: Tree Hit Combo.

Post#31 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:03 am

I hope this does get changed back. It'd made SNB BO more viable in smallscale.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

Ads
Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#32 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:33 am

Yes! it should be reverted as it was before the nerf. You know it's about time to fix all dis careers dat got fuucked up because of a mad balance developer.

WAKE UP! MAKE DIS GAME FUN AGAIN!
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

roadkillrobin

Post#33 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:48 am

BO was the moast ballanced tank in this game prior to all the terrible changes made to it.
It had good boons and banes and was applicable in any group without being to powerfull.

It was considered the weakest tank in live game for a long long time until the meta change towards mdps rather then magic rdps. But suddenly on this project it's OP and needed changes?

No, go back to how it was and analyze it's banes and boons and aply it's design toughts on how to ballance the other tanks instead.

Skitup

Post#34 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Idk how it was decided that it was a problem. Still no changes and probably wont.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

DokB

Post#35 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 pm

I’m fairly sure it was decided by Torque at the time that BO shouldn’t be doing DPS while SnB (much like Swordmaster) and wanted to test the brand new skill to help 2h BO survive. There was no prior discussion on forum as far as I’m aware, it just simply happened one day.

Personally I don’t think 2H BO over performs as you are still quite squishy and susceptible to rDPS as you always have been.

At the time I was optimistic to see what would be done with 2H and I’m pretty happy with the result (mainly due to DYG being accessible along with THC and YW is pretty fun). I wish a little more could be done to make 2H more appealing (perhaps something could be done with Da Big Un or some kind of parry buff similar to Eagles Flight that the SM gets). SnB could certainly do with some love in the form of making THC usable with SnB again. WB/RvR spec doesn’t even take THC anyway as far as I’m aware so I don’t think there would be any repercussions outside the ones already stated in this thread in regards to 2H appeal.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Smellybelly

Post#36 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:43 am

I dont understand the statement that giving SnB back THC would make 2H useless, because that is simply not true. All it does it grant more spec options and it makes SnB more enticing to play. If you choose a 2H weapon setup you will do much more damage and will be more viable for small scale and less viable for rvr. Its a balanced option.

THC for SnB sounds very fun and i would like to play it, also similar changes to other SnB specs for other tank classes.

Battlefield

Post#37 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:27 am

maybe easy to make invader set for def 2h tanks instead of.... ? :)

rmpl

Post#38 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:12 pm

there is not reason to not to make it snb as well as it always has been. you cant really complain about the lack of snb tanks in scenarios when u took the thing what made them viable in the first place.

Ads
geezereur

Post#39 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Bring back THC to Shield Blorcs plz, more options more fun.

Mordecaieth

Post#40 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Kurama wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:36 am Not to mention armor stacking meta affects BO dmg while SM does spiritual dmg.
This. Nobody ever talks about this. Whine all you want about BO having more damage boosters than SM but don't forget about the freaking armor stacking meta that has literally sliced BO damage in half, and I will even go so far to say that the damage boosters we get are the only thing that makes our damage decent. It's not bad.

And NO. DYG is perfect as it is. We're talking about THC, not DYG.
Last edited by Mordecaieth on Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.