Recent Topics

Ads

RoR needs you!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lheana
Head Database Developer

RoR needs you!

Post#1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 pm

As Database Developers, we mainly work on PvE content (NPCs, GOs, PQs, ToK, quests…), and as DB lead, my goal has always been and will always be to make things the way they are meant to be, which usually means like they were on official.
Thanks to Yaliskah, we have RoR and much information, but sadly we are also lacking much information. The goal of the following topics is to gather information, as much as possible, mainly screenshots or hopefully videos you made on official. Note that every file is welcome! Even the most basic screenshot can be helpful! We are also using many websites to help us gathering information, so if you know some, don’t hesitate to share them!
I know you are glad and thankful that every day RoR team makes live this wonderful game again. I also know many would like to contribute more. Now is the time! So let’s check all the screenshots you took on official ;)

Keep in mind that we are limited on what we can do for now, RoR is a whole world that we need to rebuild, step by step.
The goal of these topics is NOT to debate, any post that will not follow the rules will be deleted.

You can also contact me directly on forum or on Discord (Lheana #7986) if you prefer or have any questions.

Public Quests:
Every file about Public Quests can be posted in this topic: Public Quests

Quests:
Every file about Quests can be posted in this topic: Quests

Tome of Knowledge unlocks:
Every file related to ToK unlocks can be posted in this topic: Tome of Knowledge unlocks
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: RoR needs you!

Post#2 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 pm

focus on pvp please

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#3 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:50 pm Some day you will Finally understand we are not commutable...
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

theg4tekeeper
Banned

Post#4 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Spoiler:
shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 pm focus on pvp please
this game is pve game and pvp game, idiot !!

not everyone play this game for only pvp, i play for pve with my two sons (we are part of rp guild on order, one of biggest)

i am 50s now, they have wife (and one have kids), but we all come few time a week to remember good times to play the pqs together

i am happy to help lheana, and thank you for give this opportunity
You better not call anyone an idiot here.

shaggyboomboom

Post#5 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:11 pm

Spoiler:
theg4tekeeper wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm
shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 pm focus on pvp please
this game is pve game and pvp game, idiot !!

not everyone play this game for only pvp, i play for pve with my two sons (we are part of rp guild on order, one of biggest)

i am 50s now, they have wife (and one have kids), but we all come few time a week to remember good times to play the pqs together

i am happy to help lheana, and thank you for give this opportunity
Yaliskah wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:43 pm
We are not gonna waste months of work for 3% of community.

thanks for calling me an idiot. you call your sons like that when they dont know how to do said pqs?
Edit Yali : It is always bad to quote someone (me in this case), out of context :(.

DanielWinner

Post#6 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Enough of Offtopic and name calling.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Arthem

Post#7 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:37 pm

FYI Thunderstout in Black Crag is not working properly. Its supposed to give a buff to the order player to all of their stats for 30 mins. I can show proof of this via footage from live if needed. Any further info required let me know. Happy to help.

Darks63

Post#8 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Arthem wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:37 pm FYI Thunderstout in Black Crag is not working properly. Its supposed to give a buff to the order player to all of their stats for 30 mins. I can show proof of this via footage from live if needed. Any further info required let me know. Happy to help.
Prolly WAD given how people were abusing it in scs on live towards the end of the game.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
Lheana wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 pm Image

As Database Developers, we mainly work on PvE content (NPCs, GOs, PQs, ToK, quests…), and as DB lead, my goal has always been and will always be to make things the way they are meant to be, which usually means like they were on official.
Thanks to Yaliskah, we have RoR and much information, but sadly we are also lacking much information. The goal of the following topics is to gather information, as much as possible, mainly screenshots or hopefully videos you made on official. Note that every file is welcome! Even the most basic screenshot can be helpful! We are also using many websites to help us gathering information, so if you know some, don’t hesitate to share them!
I know you are glad and thankful that every day RoR team makes live this wonderful game again. I also know many would like to contribute more. Now is the time! So let’s check all the screenshots you took on official ;)

Keep in mind that we are limited on what we can do for now, RoR is a whole world that we need to rebuild, step by step.
The goal of these topics is NOT to debate, any post that will not follow the rules will be deleted.

You can also contact me directly on forum or on Discord (Lheana #7986) if you prefer or have any questions.

Public Quests:
Every file about Public Quests can be posted in this topic: Public Quests

Quests:
Every file about Quests can be posted in this topic: Quests

Tome of Knowledge unlocks:
Every file related to ToK unlocks can be posted in this topic: Tome of Knowledge unlocks
this is too vague, could you be more specific on what you need? i opened tome unlock link but there is no info on what you miss for exemple i know that capture fortress unlock a title and is not yet implemented but i duno if its a choice, a bug, or you still didnt have time to impemented it.

Yazeran

Post#10 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:41 pm

I found few screenshots from 2010. Like Treeman boss stage II in Hunters Vale, etc. Is that what you need?
Kaspar - WP RR80+ from Bene Tlailax
order alts: Kazador (IB), Hargin (SL) and 7 more
destro alts: Kash (Mara), Kashnik (Shamy) and 8 more