Recent Topics

Ads

A message for the devs

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Acidic

Re: A message for the devs

Post#61 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:39 am

Just wondering how much time this thread took up from the RoR team, I’m sure they could have benefited from not having this type of thread and responded.
there is the ban appeals section where any ban can be talked about and if said banned person has a respectful attitude and proof can sort things.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#62 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am

simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 am

as per usual big d1ck swagger wargrimmnir needs to flex, dude you seriously need to work on your people skills.
With such a comment, I guess you need some lessons in people skills too. Can't you use a normal tone?
Dying is no option.

Akilinus

Post#63 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 am

Yaliskah wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:15 am
In the past, some did not fail to stage a public court to highlight what they considered to be excesses and abuses on our part. These same people who in the same movement gave us the example to follow: "I AM THE MODERATOR" that nobody has forgotten, associated with an absolute prohibition to defend ourself. A beautiful lesson in accuracy and impartiality.
"Hey both of you guys, I AM THE MODERATOR "

What are you talking about Yali?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 75 Chosen
Mauzer 60 Kotbs Kkomrades 70 Black Guard
Rhodesia 50 SH

[Brotherman]

qwerty113

Post#64 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:13 am

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am
simtex wrote:

as per usual big d1ck swagger wargrimmnir needs to flex, dude you seriously need to work on your people skills.
With such a comment, I guess you need some lessons in people skills too. Can't you use a normal tone?
Women dont interfere when big boys talks
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Rida

Post#65 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:30 am

Custonello wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:17 am

People become what you call them. SO good luck with your newly apointed ********. I hope he brings you alot of suffering and pain.

READ THIS!!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=16391
What is dis I don't even :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

Saftdryck

Post#66 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:40 pm
Zegota wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:30 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 pm
This all is not about letting someone play with your acc.
Nah man, this is a flex. Public drama, public execution, shoot first ask questions later. This could've have been done behind closed doors but it wasn't. If there are innocent victims, it's not GMs fault even though they pulled the trigger, it's the culprits. Classic demonizing.
Nice.

I posted the ban evidence after the appeal was made because it was requested I do so, and we knew it would be contentious. There's nothing remotely demonizing in my statements.

If it were handled behind closed doors I would have been fine with that as well.
Yet you know well, that IP address is not "Evidence". This is nothing less than public execution of Peter and his goonies. It's been all well known from RoR discord and forums, how you despise competative players. I should have probably taken screenshot (since you love so much screenshots), where you openly told, that if it was up to you, these "tryhards" wouldn't exist in this server. But heyho, without SS, its just hear-so.

Long way back ever since Gunbad was still in testing, i was told to avoid you like plague and first encounter quite well explained why. You yourself throw jabs and banter people, but if they throw those jabs back at you, especially since normal people would think its friendly fun and games, you go spastic and start threatening. Quite odd behaviour.

Now years i have been watching and reading in forums your posts and answers, and it has been getting worse and worse. Saying one thing, next contradicting yourself, whenever it suits you. Thus a famous quote by Abraham Lincoln comes to mind when looking at you:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

As a bachelor of social sciences and mental health is one of my fortee, i cant but recognize thee stress and problems you display, from all heart seek some professional help. I took a liberty to get couple of links near your area, and i hope you atleast try get your stress levels down.
https://www.risepsychiatricservices.com/
https://www.dwmha.com/
https://www.stonecrestcenter.com/
https://www.dmc.org/
Spoiler:
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

simtex
Suspended

Post#67 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:17 am

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am
simtex wrote:

i'm just an elitist tryhard 6-man prosquad pugfarm pot against 4 warbands player on this server, and wargrimnirr is head gm. see the difference?
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

bichka

Post#68 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:21 am

Saftdryck wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 am

Yet you know well, that IP address is not "Evidence".
Pretty much it is, you already answered, staff here is not paid and have no time for digging **** like paid CSR do in commercial MMOs. In any profiatble MMO you will be banned pretty fast for account selling/sharing/"lending". And nobody will care about your fairy tales about brothers/sisters/cat on keyboard.

It's something that you should know even without rules here.
Shace / Orkansas / Gorlum
Shinku / Suiseiseki / Kirakishou

Ads
TanithScout

Post#69 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:25 am

He's banned? I wondered why the game felt better.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen, assumed command of General Aldo Dercius's crusade after the General was discovered to be grossly incompetent and had a penchant for the Lho sticks.

CytheX

Post#70 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:31 am

Yea boys, now u will enjoy this pve expirience even better without PtP trolling around :D