Ads

Patch Notes 07/09/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akame

Re: Patch Notes 07/09/2019

Post#51 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:19 pm

abodam wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:20 pm
anarchypark wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm just 1 shitty( or overlooked ) live thing got fixed.
why make it so big deal?
Maybe people liked how it was on live and thats why they played here.
Recently this is not really Warhammer anymore and I believe it shows.
Pretty much shows with decreasing pop tbh.
White Lion

Ads
eisenhans
Suspended

Post#52 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Glorian wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:38 am If not write a bug report please.
About what? Feature X isn't working? Like, at all? I have no additional info except the "World" tab isn't working at all and the "Nearby" tab works worse than before. Do you need a screenshot for this?

And while I'm here: Server performance has taken a nosedive for several people since last week, and it's getting worse.

Glorian

Post#53 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:31 pm

eisenhans wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 pm
About what? Feature X isn't working? Like, at all? I have no additional info except the "World" tab isn't working at all and the "Nearby" tab works worse than before. Do you need a screenshot for this?
Well yes.
But not here, make a ticket so they can assign someone for the job and get it fixed.

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#54 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:59 pm

eisenhans wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 pm

And while I'm here: Server performance has taken a nosedive for several people since last week, and it's getting worse.
For sure telling it here won't change anything, and won't help this thing to be fixed if it's bugged.
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Berzar

Post#55 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 pm

I think the new group feature is slightly broken, or if not broken, finicky to the point where it doesn't matter. I like that it will eventually be a better tool for the community

I understand the change to useable items from a game development perspective. I would argue that the abilities are too weak now with this change to ever be considered over set items. They probably need a hefty buff in either power, or cooldown reduction to make up for what you would be giving up.

The negative impact of this change is that WAR isn't currently (or maybe never was) a game with a lot fun and interesting "stuff" to accumulate to improve your character. Armor, weapons, and potions, that's it. Items like these added some flavour, and even if the effects weren't powerful, it felt fun to build and grow your combat kit.

Perhaps with this change we will see real pocket items, and more gear with meaningful abilities entered into the world at some point, that's what I hope for. They don't need to be overpowering, but there should be things to search for and gather to try to get that small edge.

TLDR: RIP flavour items.
Zarbix - RR84 Bright Wizard / Zarrbix - RR82 Sorcerer / TheZarbix - RR80 Squig Herder / Zarbbix - RR73 White Lion / TheZarrbix - RR60 Archmage

Come watch and join the community!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thezarbix

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2rHL8uw

zak68

Post#56 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:01 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 am - The "World" tab in Open Parties and Warbands is now working and will allow you to set your group/warbands preferences. It will also allow players to search for your group.
- The "Nearby" tab will now only show groups/warbands in your region.
i'm in ic;nearby shows none; searching in world shows nothing
flew to praag; nearby shows a wb engaged in rvr; searching in world shows nothing; searching in world filtering rvr shows nothing ; searching in world filtering rv zone praag shows nothing.

please rollback; i mean, given the current (or even past) population, is it useful ? does it eases a player's life ?

repel
Game Artist

Post#57 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 am - Pathfinding for NPCs/Pets/etc is now enabled in Nordland and Norsca only. We expect there to be some some effects on classes balance, specifically those with pets. Before we generate navigation meshes for other zones we would encourage people to test and check out the Pathfinding Info/Feedback thread
probably its time to revert SH Spiked Squig range nerf (100ft --> 65 ft)
(- The range of the Spiked Squig is now 65ft. Changelog 29/11/16viewtopic.php?f=42&t=18653)
Apache SH

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#58 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:15 am

repel wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 am - Pathfinding for NPCs/Pets/etc is now enabled in Nordland and Norsca only. We expect there to be some some effects on classes balance, specifically those with pets. Before we generate navigation meshes for other zones we would encourage people to test and check out the Pathfinding Info/Feedback thread
probably its time to revert SH Spiked Squig range nerf (100ft --> 65 ft)
(- The range of the Spiked Squig is now 65ft. Changelog 29/11/16viewtopic.php?f=42&t=18653)

There is a few things that will be reverted (not gonna confirm or deny that this example is one of them) once pathfinding is active in ALL regions and not before that.

Ads