Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reputation

Let's talk about... everything else
Vilhelmina

Re: Return of Reputation

Post#11 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 am

I play characters on both sides and so I've seen and sometimes played alongside all these characters you've all mentioned earlier. But for me, certain characters stand out by miles for me in what they DON'T DO compared to similar players. So my notable character is...

ANJA

I've seen her about a lot, doing your typical WE/WH stuff: ganking unaware order players in the back streets of Praag etc. I've also seen her in the middle of the destro blobs, but the biggest stand out to me about this character is their ability to accept that sometimes you have to accept being steamrollered every now and then.
I've been in many order WBs, where we'd turn a corner and there's ANJA, finishing off some order player. Our WB will run into her, she'll try and escape, but more often than not she'll turn and fight and die on her feet.
Which, to me, is fairly uncommon nowadays. A lot of the time you see these soloers or 6-man parties ganking people and as soon as they run into bigger numbers, they instantly DC from the game and you can't attack them anymore. I'm not pointing fingers at all destro players, but I see it a lot from 6mans.

So me, ANJA is one of those opposing players I applaud and respect.

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#12 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:44 am

Zxul wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:37 am Let me say one word:

Bargute.
You have Borgute the Black Orc on Your mind ?? Ohh, it was a funny motherlover on Karag Norn :D

Now damned enemies of nowadays:
Rysze - magic Slayer with his group of latex sex slaves XDD
Demented - WH from some new premade, kill me 4 times in a row :o (still miss the Kabar & Charyzm & Wookid trio)
Rioz - AM + one Kotbs,
Ostoj - Kotbs from Simtex party,
WL - dont remember- hate everyone, especially Gwethas XD
BW - Morkovka, Drukar, SImtex,
SW -Allysia,
SM - Chinesehero,

BeautfulToad

Post#13 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Guronn

Zxul

Post#14 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:44 am
Zxul wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:37 am Let me say one word:

Bargute.
You have Borgute the Black Orc on Your mind ?? Ohh, it was a funny motherlover on Karag Norn :D
OH, YOU TOUCH MY TRALALA
MMM, MY DING DING DONG
LA LALALA LALALA...
OH, YOU TOUCH MY TRALALA
LA LALALA LALALA...
MMM, MY DING DING DONG
LA LALALA LALALA... !!!!!!!!!
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Arbich
Suspended

Post#15 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Teinhala, Ober, Soldier, Kambee, Aisha, Vermont. Debatable if they are the best players individually, but great group which does almost no mistakes. Usually quite defensive playstyle, which might not be in the favor of everyone, but I find it quite challenging. And I would say the only group where you cant exploit the supposedly weak link, the WE.

Grobbok (Choppa) - Server Legend. You should always take the Grobbok-meter in consideration, when roaming in open rvr.

Ivashka (shaman) - The frontline dps-shaman. Always tries, often fails, never gives up. :)
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Alfa1986

Post#16 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:03 pm

of those who still play today, hmmm, well zarbix probably in the first place. very strong bright, and he plays with only one healer, there are still good bws but they mainly play in groups under two guards, and two healers. of those whom I have not seen for a long time, I have to note : teefs , jurki, haojin.

sh erzi(?or ezri), very good mara mieles, choppa grobbok, grufrip, am dotdot rioz, sm hero, zealot ?? no one, rp runistik, tainana kiiminka, , wp beladona, wh zode, eng thorbolt, choosen solutar, herhtin, OMTW, sw Fenryl, Rahum, wl too many, we anja.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

phoramix87

Post#17 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:35 pm

HEALER: I would say Polase for sure. He's still a low-rr zealot but awesome player.

Anjanolian

Post#18 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:37 pm

I will not re-write the names of these incredible and unique players listed before...
Just wanna add few more;
----shiny little Brio
----trusty Tesq
----saver of the destro - DrWho
----powerful destro women Amergan Astral Lilisara Ithilsyn Celiana and Akaathi (and ofc LiL & PuP)
----quintet mad - Decimo Kabucco Sunglass Norkalli Fluff
----Solo killer Nighteyes
----and Brave Gdy

:lol: Bearded sniper team - BST & Ghosty Ghoztzs & men of shadows Union Paris and Yoko & Gwelthaz [Precious]

I'm sure I will add more names....
please don't make me cry, the server will not shut down yet... :cry:
...Bride of Khaine...

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Post#19 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:26 am

ZAXXOND.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp