Post#21 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:13 pm

Myzeria - the best zealot for wbs. Missing you <3
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

Ads
FunkySwerve

Re: Return of Reputation

Post#22 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:30 am

It's great to see the community gathered in this thread to give each other shout outs! We spend so much of our free time here, it wouldn't hurt to just bant and have fun.

Dabbart

Post#23 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:54 am

^^^#BringBackXrealm/Say!

Favorite players outside of my current guildees(yall don't count, cause nepotism): Dirtyz, Pkwar, Brez, JBZ, Hao, Simtex, Korze, Teefz, Morfee, Dannielle, Gogokaboom, Beardz, Peter, Penril, Nicelook, Zabis, Aeo, Stinkyweed, Bram, Jaycub, Tklees, Neular, Rayzr, Chopmaster, Volgograd, Yamchaa, Thargrim, Megaladonis, Luuca, Zaxxond, Secrets, Zeromancer, DrWho, Rioz, Norkali, Rememberme, FLUFFY!

All I can think of atm. I know I'm forgetting a bunch. No particular order, great friends, terrible enemies. Unfortunately, most seem to of moved on. Or are hiding...

Know that most if not all of you have lived under a giant red Enemy arrow to alert me of your presence, and are on perma-detaunt(except your BG Zabis. You bastard.) Liking each other is irrelevant, it was always a pleasure to fight(and normally die to) you.

See you in the lakes.

Much Waaagh!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Fulkan

Post#24 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 pm

The good thing about all those names is that I've had the pleasure of blasting them all to hell and back!

13 years of war!

RoR server is kinda hard to play for solo. For every single 1v1 - I get annihilated by 2,3,4,6 mans - 10 fricking times.

Funky - I do see you out here grinding away! Keep it up, breh!
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

FunkySwerve

Post#25 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Fulkan wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 pm The good thing about all those names is that I've had the pleasure of blasting them all to hell and back!

13 years of war!

RoR server is kinda hard to play for solo. For every single 1v1 - I get annihilated by 2,3,4,6 mans - 10 fricking times.

Funky - I do see you out here grinding away! Keep it up, breh!
Ayyyye what's up Fulkan! Always nice seeing you around because you're usually solo and down to scrap. When I see all of the regulars in a SC and I get focused down no matter what, truly, I feel the love. Lol.

H0tYand3r3

Post#26 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:04 am

I love seeing all the names throughout the years on here. Some of them I had forgotten, still an awesome post to see pop up
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

eisenhans
Suspended

Post#27 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 am

Meh, most people that stay in my mind do so because of really bad conduct. I think this game has the most arrogant, insane community of any MMO I ever played - at least on Order side. I've been on for a few weeks now and it is quite impressive how much flaming and plain hostility is going on. Got some alts, got my main and it's really, really hard to level some days.

Or maybe it's just me and I push all the wrong buttons.

FunkySwerve

Post#28 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:25 am

H0tYand3r3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:04 am I love seeing all the names throughout the years on here. Some of them I had forgotten, still an awesome post to see pop up
I love seeing RoR vets come together in these post and have a jab at each other, all in good fun. Healthy competition will help foster a better playing experience overall, I feel. So if you see me pop out on you from stealth and there are 10 other prime targets around, it's because you're probably the biggest threat and I feel compelled to take you out. ;)

Ads
FunkySwerve

Post#29 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:31 am

eisenhans wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 am Meh, most people that stay in my mind do so because of really bad conduct. I think this game has the most arrogant, insane community of any MMO I ever played - at least on Order side. I've been on for a few weeks now and it is quite impressive how much flaming and plain hostility is going on. Got some alts, got my main and it's really, really hard to level some days.

Or maybe it's just me and I push all the wrong buttons.

Since I've joined a little over a month ago I've received, literally, nothing but good vibes from people(Destro). Is it really that oppressive on Order? If so, 99% of the players must have their chat off or everyone muted eh? And what's left are the morning talk show crowds. We have a few filthy Xrealmers in our guild and they're pretty chill fellas. In addition to the destro community being helpful towards me, the guild that picked me up(L2P) are full of stand up guys and just a few eccentric ones. Of course, people will air their grievances in chat, but it blows over eventually.

Maybe it is you, maybe it's them, something to keep in the back of your mind.

Naharis

Post#30 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:53 am

gpu/cpu and Ali/Alyz are the best Zealot/Rp :)

Rip CPU/GPU 01/09/2019 :lol:
Last edited by Naharis on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Nahariz - RP RR 70+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+