Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf Pow Wow

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
FunkySwerve

Witch Elf Pow Wow

Post#1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:26 am

I get we're a sorted type, we're stealth in game an we're stealth in life(probably). I'm starting to see a lot of regulars on for Witch Elves, high renown no less, and handful of baby Witch Elves; I just wanted to see what you guys have been up to. What do you like to do when you're in game? What kind of builds are you messing with? Or have you been sticking with 1 build for a while? Who do you regularly play with?

I'll go first: I straight up cue for scenarios right away, and no matter how terrible we're doing, I'll join one. At the core, I love to PvP. My favorite times are when it's uber busy in a zone providing for a target rich environment. Other than that, I hand with my guildies L2P doing organized WBs. Even then my healers are yellin' it me for straying too far.
Right now I'm goin into warp drive with a glass cannon build: STR tallies, going up the Treach tree to pick up sac stab and committing the extra point into a hair more AW and SS dmg. It's excellent for killing clothies and pretty much anything that isn't a tank. Terrible for dueling bruisers, tanks and other MDPS.
I'm actually looking to form something like a wolf pack of WEs to roam together if we're on. We can organize and designate targets based on builds or just preference. I think that'd make it at least more entertaining while we're spending our time there. Just a thought.

Ads
LetsYouDie

Re: Witch Elf Pow Wow

Post#2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am

"The weak Elves of Ulthuan fear us, for our ways are the true ways. They fear what they cannot understand and instead cower behind the lies of their false history. Fools and cowards, it is but a matter of time before we wipe them from Ulthuan and regain our rightful place as masters of that isle. And from there, we shall take the world."
—Keress, Witch Elf.
Hey there. Ayasee is me.
I'm getting a lot of fun from RvR and sometimes even SCs when numbers of healers\tanks gets balanced. On RvR i'm mostly running in wb with Lutzgaroth "the Dark Lord", appreciate his lead. In terms of builds prefer 'On Your Knees!' with 'Blade spin', it makes me feel the fight and have amazing killstreaks. I was happy when Slice had requaired no target. But with morale drain on OYK it isnt so bad too. Sincerly hope that one day AW damage will be great again(mean 2.5k per crit no POGs). And on SCs i like both st builds SacStab and Witchbrew. Pack of WElfs sounds fun. I was wondering about hitting entire wb by ~20 OYKs at the same tame. Or just throwing some M2s in faces. Haha
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

Ilthay

Post#3 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:34 am

Funky I'm trying to play more with work cooling down. I'm always down for a bank squad of WE.

Adelmar

Post#4 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Been playing my WH a lot lately but I'd be down for a WE squad when I get around to playing her again.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

FunkySwerve

Post#5 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:44 am

LetsYouDie wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am "The weak Elves of Ulthuan fear us, for our ways are the true ways. They fear what they cannot understand and instead cower behind the lies of their false history. Fools and cowards, it is but a matter of time before we wipe them from Ulthuan and regain our rightful place as masters of that isle. And from there, we shall take the world."
—Keress, Witch Elf.
Hey there. Ayasee is me.
I'm getting a lot of fun from RvR and sometimes even SCs when numbers of healers\tanks gets balanced. On RvR i'm mostly running in wb with Lutzgaroth "the Dark Lord", appreciate his lead. In terms of builds prefer 'On Your Knees!' with 'Blade spin', it makes me feel the fight and have amazing killstreaks. I was happy when Slice had requaired no target. But with morale drain on OYK it isnt so bad too. Sincerly hope that one day AW damage will be great again(mean 2.5k per crit no POGs). And on SCs i like both st builds SacStab and Witchbrew. Pack of WElfs sounds fun. I was wondering about hitting entire wb by ~20 OYKs at the same tame. Or just throwing some M2s in faces. Haha
Yeah, in WB play I exploit gaps that eventually open up that leave squishies alone and vulnerable. If a funnel is goin' down, provided we have a healer of course, I'll stay in combat to build moral. The type of moral used depends on my party comp, once there were two tanks guarding two choppas, typically for that I go with M3 +50% crit. But typically I save it to when the enemy WB is buttered up and low then M2 the rain of blood for Khaine's blessing.

FunkySwerve

Post#6 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:45 am

Ilthay wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:34 am Funky I'm trying to play more with work cooling down. I'm always down for a bank squad of WE.
You're always welcome to roll with me roll dawg.

FunkySwerve

Post#7 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:46 am

Adelmar wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:17 pm Been playing my WH a lot lately but I'd be down for a WE squad when I get around to playing her again.
Message me anytime brother! In game name: FunkySwervve. Not to be mistaken with Funkyswerve with 1 "v", who is my lowbie Sorc that I originally started with.

Akira245

Post#8 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 pm

I am always up for some WE fun. I need to lvl my WE so I can get into the T4 sc's. I will be on most nites looking for you.

Ads
FunkySwerve

Post#9 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:59 am

Still down for this pow wow.