Re: [SCENARIO REWORK] : Logrin's forge

Post#11 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Really nice
Starfkr

Ads
Detangler

Post#12 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:38 pm

I like the idea. My tweak to this: if one team holds any 2 BOs, the explode mechanic happens on the 3rd BO. If all 3 are taken, all 3 explode but you get double points for the explosion.

Reasoning: it forces the defenders of the last BO off to go do something, rather then hide and hold 1 BO. Maybe a 30 second countdown before explosion so they have time to run to another BO and get into a fight or two and stop the timer.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

casmCharlie

Post#13 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:57 pm

Detangler wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:38 pm I like the idea. My tweak to this: if one team holds any 2 BOs, the explode mechanic happens on the 3rd BO. If all 3 are taken, all 3 explode but you get double points for the explosion.

Reasoning: it forces the defenders of the last BO off to go do something, rather then hide and hold 1 BO. Maybe a 30 second countdown before explosion so they have time to run to another BO and get into a fight or two and stop the timer.
I like the proposed changes by Yali, but love this idea, especially.

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#14 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm

casmCharlie wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:57 pm
Detangler wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:38 pm I like the idea. My tweak to this: if one team holds any 2 BOs, the explode mechanic happens on the 3rd BO. If all 3 are taken, all 3 explode but you get double points for the explosion.

That's precisely what's written in the proposition... :)

casmCharlie

Post#15 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm
casmCharlie wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:57 pm

That's precisely what's written in the proposition... :)
Is it? Could be my terrible comprehension, but the way it seems worded to me is that if you hold, say, left and middle, that left and middle are the ones that explode. In any case, good work on these proposed changes.