Recent Topics

Ads

Name has changed

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
REXQWONDO

Name has changed

Post#1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:56 pm

My name has been changed and UI was deleted. I did not change my name. Logged out thinking it was a glitch and logged back in. Attempted to set UI to previous character name UI which was saved on UI selection list, now client will not log in when connect button selected. It will shade grey and not log into server. Any thoughts?

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Name has changed

Post#2 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:18 pm

If your name was truly changed, it most likely be due to terms of service breach.

Everyone is encountering issues logging in, it's not an isolated issue and is being looked into.

REXQWONDO

Post#3 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:23 am

NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED AGAIN... I HAVE RECEIVED NO NOTICE AS TO WHY THIS IS OCCURRING. I HAVE NOT BREACHED ANY CONTRACTS. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND FIX MY NAME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Adelmar

Post#4 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Oh boy, he's resorted to using all caps now.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:28 pm

and what was the name that was changed?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

REXQWONDO

Post#6 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Sorry for the CAPS, my AM - Bilboteabaggin has been randomly changed to Lianthorna for some reason. This is the second time it has been changed and I do not know why. Recently game was randomly disco'd during a crypts/tunnel run. Had to re-download entire game. Subsequently the name was randomly changed. Two weeks later, same instance, randomly disco'd while in city and could not connect to server. Deleted my data.myp file and patcher was allowed to connect and re-downloaded entire files again. Several days later, my name was changed again...