Recent Topics

Ads

U did again !!

Let's talk about... everything else
bctakhy

U did again !!

Post#1 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:41 am

Devs worked hard to make all ppl enjoy the fort time... What payers do? Exploit the free acces...

Rigth now, get to home, log in, all zones empty of order :( ... destro start push zones, 0 def (max i see on zonepop 14 order but SCs instapop all time), no rewals cos the few kills u get, even if solo give 0 renow. Pushed 2 zones to pre fortes, still no order/rewals, we get to fort, insta AAO with 100 order on fort, get zerged and best part, no rewals... well 800 rps and 4 medalls...

This is the fotm tactic? Log 1 side or stay away playing SCs till fort open then log/go to the def realm?

Time to back old system where u need contribution to enter fort but open to all lvls?
No cap but u need contribution from previus zone to enter or get ported?

Off topic, Dwarves fort need respanw in other place, since u get killed there from walls...

Ads
wonshot

Re: U did again !!

Post#2 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:54 am

I cant speak for others, but I saw no pug warband leader on from Order pre-stonefort push. Myself i was in scenarios, and we joined fort late and didnt get medals since we were not there when the flags initially turned blue :)

I dont know of anyone who actually does this winner-joiner swapping, but I guess it can still happen even if it does seem to be the favorit excuse on RoR to blame crossrealming
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

MarsupialJr

Post#3 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 am

Not sure if the man is entirely right but of course x-realming is an excuse because it exists and from my experience defending a fortress is by far more "fun" than attacking.

My main issue recently is that if destruction doesn't push, the zones are at a boring stalemate that can last hours. so in meme talk, the amount of engis camping walls waiting for destro to siege is too damn high!

bctakhy

Post#4 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:07 am

Is players actitude, not only x-realm problem. The near future is all waiting afk / PvE / SCs till the mosh bored realm decide push or log in enemie side to start push, then go def...

WeGotThis

Post#5 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am

Didn't have time to play sine that patch ~2 weeks...

But take a look on the other side. If you need invader medalls and you have 1-2 hours playtime, you are not able to push mid and endzone to get contri for fort and then play anouther hour in fort... at least that is my problem.

Now i come online, i see we started an endzone and can make dinner and do the dishes or something and finally log in again for fort...

the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well.
you had AAO to fight, where is the problem? :)

rrrutsss

Post#6 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 am

WeGotThis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am
the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well.
I think he means that its lame that no one wants to play t2 t3 and are not participating in locking or defending. And you are locking empty zones whit no people and no fun and when you get to pre-fort , people log in and you get AAO and get steamrolled (again no fun)
So youve just wasted few hours for nothing.

bctakhy

Post#7 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:17 am

WeGotThis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well.

I where soloing with my little shamy, that where **** cos each kill 1 vs 1 give me 0 renow/inf so basic played for "fun" on the few figths i found. I change to lvl 36 choppa to get inf on TM > KV >fort, char that will never get to use invader cos not really planed play it deep, go figure how i care the medalls.

I wanted fun and inf and there where no fun cos none to kill but 6 man that stomped me in TM few times and think each zone give like 200 inf and not even 500 renow... fort where best with 800 renow ( i have rested btw)

WeGotThis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am Didn't have time to play sine that patch ~2 weeks...

But take a look on the other side. If you need invader medalls and you have 1-2 hours playtime, you are not able to push mid and endzone to get contri for fort and then play anouther hour in fort... at least that is my problem.

Now i come online, i see we started an endzone and can make dinner and do the dishes or something and finally log in again for fort...

Soo lets all do same, do other stuff, like play other game with chars loged on fort doors, when u ear in disco fort is open log in and farm... U think that is fair u get same rewalds that ppl who spend few hours in push other zones?

It where prety lame btw, 14 "def" zones 100 on fort...

Celyt

Post#8 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Did you play with my heart and lose it again?

Ads
Jastojan

Post#9 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:12 pm

WeGotThis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am Didn't have time to play sine that patch ~2 weeks...

It is very sad reading for me. "the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well. you had AAO to fight, where is the problem? :)" Realy?

If this is the look from other side we all could leave this game right now... your post has very impressive start - you need invader medailons and you have 1-2 hours... and the finish... I have no words. The only one who get something for free is you and the whole other side (if all of the other side are like you).

The change about forts showed much more about the community. It looks like some players would by happy to have new vendor with invader eq (or all eq) for free. Maybe then they will try to play the game ... not only abuse the system (yes, this is abusing the system).

hirodon

Post#10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Jastojan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:12 pm It is very sad reading for me. "the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well. you had AAO to fight, where is the problem? :)" Realy?

If this is the look from other side we all could leave this game right now... your post has very impressive start - you need invader medailons and you have 1-2 hours... and the finish... I have no words. The only one who get something for free is you and the whole other side (if all of the other side are like you).

The change about forts showed much more about the community. It looks like some players would by happy to have new vendor with invader eq (or all eq) for free. Maybe then they will try to play the game ... not only abuse the system (yes, this is abusing the system).
Looks like you clearly missunderstood everything. And people bringing x-realm on the table also.

The point is, oRvR is dead and you play alone or with very few interestet from both team until there is the fort. Only lately castle have been taken with nobody defending, and then granting close to no renown.

And claiming people palying 1h per day love this, yeah maybe, but they don't deserve their loots if they join only fort, not the rest of the war. End-game content for everyone for free, it's like that now... there is no invader vendor for free, there are free medals... same.