Recent Topics

Ads

The Worst Tank in Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Skullcrusher

Re: The Worst Tank in Order

Post#31 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:21 pm

Just have to say that this mentality is one of the main problems with the tanks on Order (and many other non-ranged classes to be honest). Very few actually pay any attention to the back line where the healers and ranged dps are, and instead choose to run far ahead and into the thickest part of the enemy formation. Healers struggle to keep you up and whilst trying to dump their heals into you the entire back line of support and ranged dps gets attacked by enemies unchallenged, ultimately crumbling and wiping. Pay less attention to your dps score and more attention to priority targets and your own back line.

Ads
StuntieBerserker

Post#32 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:16 pm

using Focused Offense tactic maybe?
Give slayers a boar mount like the greenskin ones!!!

Chinesehero

Post#33 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:46 pm

StuntieBerserker wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:16 pm using Focused Offense tactic maybe?
normally dont use it only may use in pve :lol:

Chinesehero

Post#34 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:52 pm

Chuba wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:27 pm Back after 2 years. Did you finaly learn how to guard during that time?
yes i always use it and my skill is good now i can switch my guard even with my super attack. But order snb is really bad many of them cant do switch and means useless in the grp since they only guard 1 target and never do switching and snb is no dmg :twisted:

TiberiusD

Post#35 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:52 pm
Chuba wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:27 pm Back after 2 years. Did you finaly learn how to guard during that time?
yes i always use it and my skill is good now i can switch my guard even with my super attack. But order snb is really bad many of them cant do switch and means useless in the grp since they only guard 1 target and never do switching and snb is no dmg :twisted:
Chinese....my brother... have you tried Destro side? It will be nice to have you as Blackguard there

StuntieBerserker

Post#36 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:09 am :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

When a tank does the same or even higher heals than healers, you realize something is wrong in the game...

same for healers, when a healer does same or even higher damage numbers than true DD classes.
Give slayers a boar mount like the greenskin ones!!!

kriminal
Suspended

Post#37 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Skullcrusher wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:21 pm Just have to say that this mentality is one of the main problems with the tanks on Order (and many other non-ranged classes to be honest). Very few actually pay any attention to the back line where the healers and ranged dps are, and instead choose to run far ahead and into the thickest part of the enemy formation. Healers struggle to keep you up and whilst trying to dump their heals into you the entire back line of support and ranged dps gets attacked by enemies unchallenged, ultimately crumbling and wiping. Pay less attention to your dps score and more attention to priority targets and your own back line.
Tanks job is to run out of guard range and stagger the enemy dude. I dont know what you're smoking over there. Position better next time

Vri

Post#38 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm

That made in China tank.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:00 am

StuntieBerserker wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 pm LOL

When a tank does the same or even higher heals than healers, you realize something is wrong in the game...

same for healers, when a healer does same or even higher damage numbers than true DD classes.
With more experience you will read scoreboards like a book and understand how certain results are made in order to judge them.
Dying is no option.

Chinesehero

Post#40 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:59 am

Vri wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:34 pm That made in China tank.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Functional tank in China