Recent Topics

Ads

The Use of Macros.

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
EvanKlein

The Use of Macros.

Post#1 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:44 am

Hi fellow countrymen!

I'm wondering if anyone is able to tell me how to use macros, as I don´t have any idea. I'm leveling a KotBS, which is a lot slower and macros would be of great help.

How do I use macros in the game? Is it necessary some script or you do it by hotkeys? Etc, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: The Use of Macros.

Post#2 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:02 am

EvanKlein wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:44 am Hi fellow countrymen!

I'm wondering if anyone is able to tell me how to use macros, as I don´t have any idea. I'm leveling a KotBS, which is a lot slower and macros would be of great help.

How do I use macros in the game? Is it necessary some script or you do it by hotkeys? Etc, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Automating gameplay is against the rules here. However, what you're probably looking for is an addon called Nerfed Buttons. That's legal, although there's a lot of shade thrown at it for potentially optimizing choices you wouldn't be able to time without it. There's another addon called Cast Sequence which is more basic and generally more accepted as an alternative to having dozens of abilities on your bar at once.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

EvanKlein

Re: The Use of Macros.

Post#3 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:05 am

Thank you. I didn't knew that automated gameplay was forbidden what I was looking more for what you say than not an Autopilot.