Recent Topics

Ads

Soulfire / Unstoppable Wrath / Hammer of Sigmar

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Khaligirl

Soulfire / Unstoppable Wrath / Hammer of Sigmar

Post#1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:17 am

Remove the cast time on the ability Soulfire ( Warrior priest - Wrath ). Kinda weird to be casting mid rotation as a melee (hybrid) but still.

Unstoppable Wrath : (Your wrath removes all roots and snares from you. For the next 10seconds, roots and snares will have no effect on you.)
My suggestion is to be able to cast this ability on allied members / Reduce the cooldown. 1 min is a bit harsh. WP is very immobile - No real CC. could use a little bit more mobility.

Hammer of Sigmar : Make undefendable // Deal Spirit damage or Ignore Armor. Crits a whopping 300-400 on a 2H tank.

These changes would be very good to combat the lack of melee in order side, and it would encourage more WP's to try an alternative build.

DPS DoK are known for their ruthlessness with their constant heal debuff ( Procs on Crit ) and are a thorn in the finger to deal with.
DoT Proc on chance on hit
These changes would balance the scales a little bit. and perhaps we'l see more constructive posts / replies regarding this matter.

In all regards. DPS WP is very viable under special circumstances. With a few small tweeks it would be a world of difference tho.

Ads
Lithenir

Re: Soulfire / Unstoppable Wrath / Hammer of Sigmar

Post#2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:22 am

Khaligirl wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:17 am
Unstoppable Wrath : (Your wrath removes all roots and snares from you. For the next 10seconds, roots and snares will have no effect on you.)
My suggestion is to be able to cast this ability on allied members / Reduce the cooldown. 1 min is a bit harsh. WP is very immobile - No real CC. could use a little bit more mobility.

Tbh I cannot say much about a mWP but I know that almost every mDPS has a skill like that and we all have to live with the 1m cooldown. I think even tanks have a skill like that and a 1m cooldown. I guess you just have to live with that, like everyone has.

Khaligirl

Post#3 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:25 pm

Yes i understand ur point completely. But every other mdps also has either a sprint. Pounce / teleport / disengage ability.

martholomew

Post#4 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Khaligirl wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:25 pm Yes i understand ur point completely. But every other mdps also has either a sprint. Pounce / teleport / disengage ability.
This.

But then, I don't know that the Devs have the time/energy/resources to balance lesser used offspecs. It is a shame that the warrior priest is listed as a front-line healer but can't handle actually being on the front line.
Magus 40/78