Recent Topics

Ads

WL or SH stronger?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

WL or SH stronger?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:13 am

SH really OP for me. they can shoot and melee
when they melee with u and they nearly lose they use the ability like a WE and kiting u
as a melee they pounce to healer like a WL
they have both WE and WL, and SW ability

I hope the dev dont destroy the game. like dps dok with a regen chosen
i not saying about premade just pug in a ranked solo. this is some OP pair especially the dps dok
WE is also. for 1v1 they OP than a WH. during ranked solo this is obviously WE get dominant to WH

Ads
Alfa1986

Re: WL or SH stronger?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am

mele ch has almost no control skills, poor survival if without a guard and pocket heal, average dps, no heal debuff, no silence, no disarm (if you use TA tactic). yes really he is op))
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Chinesehero

Post#3 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am mele ch has almost no control skills, poor survival if without a guard and pocket heal, average dps, no heal debuff, no silence, no disarm (if you use TA tactic). yes really he is op))
sm is relatively weak as u say. their control skill in on perfect stance and not easy used. like the KD it only have 3s short and need to be cycle to do it :lol: u just point out SM should get back some more skill and they only have a spirit resistance debuff which cant help magic mate like bw or aoe engi
i think the original design for SM is debuff on magic but now they only can debuff a spirit and this is weak compare to other tank skill. they can debuff heal or armor

Ototo

Post#4 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am

Mele Squig Herder is the most stupidly broken class of the game. It combines the best of Assault Shadow Warrior few skills spam with the best of White Lions pouncing and knocking down, and does so with skill that were already in destro side, to be more specific in the Mara. The class is utterly broken, and is vastly superior to its order counterpart the A-SW.

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am mele sh has almost no control skills, poor survival if without a guard and pocket heal, average dps, no heal debuff, no silence, no disarm (if you use TA tactic). yes really he is op))
((Corrected a letter cause I think that you meant to write SH))

Mele SH has almost no CC? Are you kidding? The full thing is broken to an entirely different level. You only need this and suddenly you are the best MDPS of your WB. Whatever skill you are lacking, a Mara will apply while bouncing knockdown is active. No other class in the entire game can be played using 5 skills. The class is broken, period.
Spoiler:

Chinesehero

Post#5 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:57 am

Ototo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am Mele Squig Herder is the most stupidly broken class of the game. It combines the best of Assault Shadow Warrior few skills spam with the best of White Lions pouncing and knocking down, and does so with skill that were already in destro side, to be more specific in the Mara. The class is utterly broken, and is vastly superior to its order counterpart the A-SW.

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:28 am mele sh has almost no control skills, poor survival if without a guard and pocket heal, average dps, no heal debuff, no silence, no disarm (if you use TA tactic). yes really he is op))

Mele SH has almost no CC? Are you kidding? The full thing is broken to an entirely different level. You only need this and suddenly you are the best MDPS of your WB. Whatever skill you are lacking, a Mara will apply while bouncing knockdown is active. No other class in the entire game can be played using 5 skills. The class is broken, period.
SH can KD can jump off with snare and pounce. ofc they can shoot too. i cant count how many skills but they own SW WL and WH skills

havartii

Post#6 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:02 am

don't forget they get to spam heal debuff as well
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Alfa1986

Post#7 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:00 am

Ototo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am Mele Squig Herder is the most stupidly broken class of the game. It combines the best of Assault Shadow Warrior few skills spam with the best of White Lions pouncing and knocking down, and does so with skill that were already in destro side, to be more specific in the Mara. The class is utterly broken, and is vastly superior to its order counterpart the A-SW.

Of course, I meant mele SH, but what really is there a range SM?)))

let's not dump everything in one basket, but let’s take it in order. Three main styles of play can be used in a game: solo, in a group, in a warband.
you are talking mainly about using mele SH in an organized warband, but is msh the best DPS mele in the game? Isn't it better to replace it with choppa? sorc? his only advantage is to jump to the rear of the enemy (only 35 feet) and try to kill the healer, but since he does not have such a burst as a lion and the same control, he is easily neutrolized and killed in the rear. his only purpose is to jump, slow down enemy, and jump back.

Alfa1986

Post#8 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:20 am

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:57 am

SH can KD can jump off with snare and pounce. ofc they can shoot too. i cant count how many skills but they own SW WL and WH skills
all this is there, but exists for different styles of play and cannot be used universally in one single build. or you are range, or you are mele; or you have control, or you can jump like a grasshopper; or you have goody DPS, or you have good survivability. if anyone writes about how all this can be combined in one build, I will say thanks.))

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#9 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:22 am

Melee squig can be a good mdps with good healing but is not the best.

Sofong

Post#10 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 am

Then how come asw+wl almost always beat squig +dok?