Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kak932

Looking for guild

Post#1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi, I a recently started RoR a few weeks ago and I am having a blast. I played live servers to about RR73, swordmaster and a few other classes to about 50.

I'm looking for an organised guild to run oRvR or scenario premades. I have been playing bright wizard, ironbreaker, and runepriest. They are all lvl 22, RR 22+ at the moment so I have a ways to go. If anyone's accepting daily players at late EU/ early NA prime, please let me know. I'm willing to stick to a class if needed to fill a gap. The pug warbands are pretty brutal at the moment. Cheers.
Deadulus - BW, Deadul - IB, Deaduls - RM
Deadulus - and many other Deadul... toons. ~RR 65 casual solo ;)

Ads
Glorian

Re: Looking for guild

Post#2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:31 pm

The Bitterstone Thunderers run on Mondays and sometimes on the Weekend a Sniper Squad: Needing Engis and Runis.
On every Wednesday the Dwarf Warband: IBs, Slayers, RPs.
On Friday the Dwarf 6men: All Dwarf Classes.

If you want to have a look check us on Wednesday starting at 8pm Altdorftime aka /time aka Servertime.

Sapblatter

Post#3 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:36 pm

probably the best order guild if you want to have some warband gameplay https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 13&t=31660

kak932

Post#4 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Thanks for the replies, I'll check them out.
Deadulus - and many other Deadul... toons. ~RR 65 casual solo ;)