Recent Topics

Ads

[DPS-SHAMAN] Need Advice For Renown Points

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie

Re: [DPS-SHAMAN] Need Advice For Renown Points

Post#11 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:17 am

haldir45 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:41 am
dshdf wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:58 am
haldir45 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:48 am why i have to replace my rr45 weapon with rr39??
coz hp regen is wasted stat for sham
other options for weapon are bloodlord one or one of the sentinel staffs
Currently i am ussing the NIhilist's blast of tyranny
When your weapon has hp-regen on it, then it is worse than the rr39 one.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Barracudax

Post#12 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:21 am

haldir45 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:13 am I am running a shaman dps renown rank lvl 59 and i am currently running for renown abilities full magic crit and 3x acumen(int). I am asking for advice, is it worth to spend points in more tanky abilities or i will lose significant amount dps. Also, which talismans are the best??
And my advice to you, if you have decided under what you collect your build - look around how other shamans play and if you like the manner of the game and the results of someone, just ask him in the game. You can also watch videos, they are also there. Here, on the forum, you give advice to those who have never played a shaman or not they can not play. If ignore my shaman, who everyone hates, then you should ask about spec - shaman Gunjubus.

noobwarrior

Post#13 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:26 am

must admit that Barracudax is right. your skillung is not suitable for solo..
as DD-spec-shaman, it is one of the best
watch his Videos (Nesxo)

Sulorie

Post#14 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:44 am

haldir45 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am This is why i am asking for an advice
Your question about renown spec for "dps-shaman" got answered. :)

A different renown spec will move you away from "dps role".

For further help you need to say in what environment you want play.
Dying is no option.

Ototo

Post#15 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:17 pm

I play balance AM, and can partially relate, except that AM doesn't have the awesome Don't Panic tactics to run than goblins have. Just stack defenses, and keep Intel high enough to avoid disrupts. In the end you really want your lifetaps to be able to keep you alive too, so be careful with going full offensive.
Spoiler:

haldir45

Post#16 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:56 am

Barracudax wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:21 am
haldir45 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:13 am I am running a shaman dps renown rank lvl 59 and i am currently running for renown abilities full magic crit and 3x acumen(int). I am asking for advice, is it worth to spend points in more tanky abilities or i will lose significant amount dps. Also, which talismans are the best??
And my advice to you, if you have decided under what you collect your build - look around how other shamans play and if you like the manner of the game and the results of someone, just ask him in the game. You can also watch videos, they are also there. Here, on the forum, you give advice to those who have never played a shaman or not they can not play. If ignore my shaman, who everyone hates, then you should ask about spec - shaman Gunjubus.
i am interesting in playing scenarios and small groups. I have find out that playing the build i posted is not viable for solo play, in addition i don't wanna play solo. Do you have a video showing your spec?? or can you give me your lights??
Shaman:Snotruk 40/60, Runepriest: Floi 40/48

Sulorie

Post#17 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:38 am

haldir45 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:56 am

i am interesting in playing scenarios and small groups. I have find out that playing the build i posted is not viable for solo play, in addition i don't wanna play solo. Do you have a video showing your spec?? or can you give me your lights??
When you don't want to play solo and be useful as dps, then you don't want a mixed build, because you will have no pressure and burst to overcome enemy heals.
Dying is no option.

Barracudax

Post#18 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:47 am

My shaman - Nesxo. On the first page, you can select any video with it (https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 54&t=23989).
There are both solo videos and a lot of video games in my spec in small groups (it's easy to find, each part has a description of what's in it).

On the issue of your spec, you need to clarify what classes you play in the group, it depends a lot.

Ads
mituhealer

Post#19 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Barracudax wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:47 am

My shaman - Nesxo. On the first page, you can select any video with it (viewtopic.php?f=54&t=23989).
There are both solo videos and a lot of video games in my spec in small groups (it's easy to find, each part has a description of what's in it).

On the issue of your spec, you need to clarify what classes you play in the group, it depends a lot.
can you post rr and masteries for solo and for small scale group play??? =)

Gitmania

Post#20 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:33 pm

@Barracudax - Would you mind sharing that build? Can I assume some version of dps/healing hybrid is viable (and wanted) for WB?
Red wunz go fasta!