Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Invader 6 Peice

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bohavwn

[Marauder] Invader 6 Peice

Post#1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:41 am

Does the red frenzy proc stack with Brutality offhand damage increase? And if so is it multiplicative or additive?

Ads
larsulu
Suspended

Re: [Marauder] Invader 6 Peice

Post#2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:09 pm

yes but it has a really low chance to proc.
i'd say invader is really bad set on mara, better if you invest into vanquisher/sentinel/bloodlord gear for mara. whatever is your spec/build.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Bohavwn

Post#3 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 am

is it additive or multiplicative? like to you get a 50% damage increase total? an yea I didn't think about the low proc chance. that's a good point. I'm working on the other sets also. Was just considering trying a weapon skill build with piercing talon and heavy brutality. I know i'd be giving up TB with has massive tooltip damage. was wondering if the offhand proc would make up for it. That and the additional armor pen from all non mutation attacks seems like it would be good. I know it's not min/max but I've been bored with the cookie cutter.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Bohavwn wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 am is it additive or multiplicative? like to you get a 50% damage increase total? an yea I didn't think about the low proc chance. that's a good point. I'm working on the other sets also. Was just considering trying a weapon skill build with piercing talon and heavy brutality. I know i'd be giving up TB with has massive tooltip damage. was wondering if the offhand proc would make up for it. That and the additional armor pen from all non mutation attacks seems like it would be good. I know it's not min/max but I've been bored with the cookie cutter.
Mara doesn’t need weapon skill and it got only 2 available build to play, sava/brut for small man sc or monstro/sava for wb fights.
You could even try the full sava build with scyting talon but I don’t know if will worths.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Zxul

Post#5 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:11 pm

larsulu wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:01 pm Mara doesn’t need weapon skill
On the side note, I do remember mara from guild back on live which went max ws combined with Piercing Bite. He did mentioned hitting tanks for 1k+.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

wachlarz

Post#6 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm

Zxul wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:11 pm
On the side note, I do remember mara from guild back on live which went max ws combined with Piercing Bite. He did mentioned hitting tanks for 1k+.
Dont stack WS and Piercing Bite. U ignore WS and go PB. or WS from items. But have 50% armor pen. U need about 700 WS and its bit hard to get. Dont work like 50% PB + like WS 45% its not 95% armor pen.

Zxul

Post#7 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:35 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:10 pm
Dont stack WS and Piercing Bite. U ignore WS and go PB. or WS from items. But have 50% armor pen. U need about 700 WS and its bit hard to get. Dont work like 50% PB + like WS 45% its not 95% armor pen.
Did anyone test how does it works exactly in RoR? In general, equipment and tactics should stack.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

larsulu
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:31 am

This is ror, where Mara is nerfed hard.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Ads
Bohavwn

Post#9 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:42 am

Yea my idea was to drop PB and stack WS. remember the 50% armor pen with PB only works with mutated abilities. I was thinking 40% armor pen on all attacks would factor out to around the same damage as 50% armor pen on mutated abilities. want to test some different things with marauder.

Bohavwn

Post#10 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:45 am

Zxul wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:35 pm

Did anyone test how does it works exactly in RoR? In general, equipment and tactics should stack.
From my understanding since WS is armor pen and PB is armor bybass it does not stack the same way. For instance with 50% armor pen from WS and PB, You first penetrate 50% of armor with WS then bypass the 50% of the remaining armor with PB equaling 75% armor negated instead of 100%