Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#661 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:53 pm

Xissc wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:46 pm Glad you're still playing.

Didn't this pack have a mouse over cast addon? I could have sworn I was able to before I took a break. Also, I tried to redo the enemy group frames and I seem to have forgotten how I did it so they are all over the place. :(
Enemy has this option but I've never tried it myself. I'm not sure it even works.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Xissc

Post#662 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:53 pm
Xissc wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:46 pm Glad you're still playing.

Didn't this pack have a mouse over cast addon? I could have sworn I was able to before I took a break. Also, I tried to redo the enemy group frames and I seem to have forgotten how I did it so they are all over the place. :(
Enemy has this option but I've never tried it myself. I'm not sure it even works.
Ok thanks, I'll play around with it when the servers come back online. So much I have forgotten. BTW, not sure if you remember me, but I'm Giulianna on Destro.

Dergimil

Post#663 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 pm

I'm having a problem with the action bars, the layout window for each bar is huge, so much so that when I move the action bars to where I want them it stops me from using most of the interface in the lower half of my screen and prevents me from interacting with action bar 1. Does anybody know a possible solution?

Image shows action bar locations but I deleted all of the addons before thinking to screenshot the layout window
Spoiler:

Caffeine

Post#664 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm

Dergimil wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 pm I'm having a problem with the action bars, the layout window for each bar is huge, so much so that when I move the action bars to where I want them it stops me from using most of the interface in the lower half of my screen and prevents me from interacting with action bar 1. Does anybody know a possible solution?

Image shows action bar locations but I deleted all of the addons before thinking to screenshot the layout window
Spoiler:
I recommend using Vectors addon when moving windows around, it's much better than doing it manually in layout editor. Tips on how to use it can be found here and here.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Rizlaa

Post#665 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:21 pm

Does anyone have a direct DL link? The mega.nz website isn't responding for me.

Thanks.

Caffeine

Post#666 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:35 pm

Updated to 5.0

Due to the scope of changes in this update a full clean install is strongly recommended.

- Added Soloq.
Soloq is an addon that tracks queue status for Solo Ranked scenarios and records your scenario outcomes.
Queue status and MMR values are refreshed every 2 seconds. The addon hides itself automatically upon entering a scenario.
The overview window can be resized in Layout Editor and toggled by middle-clicking Deathblow2 toggler on WarBoard.

Big thanks to all early testers for their time and feedback.

- Buffhead profiles now takes full advantage of Advanced Compression to collapse common effects such as hds and snares on to a single icon.
- Fluff item procs have been filtered out in Buffhead (all profiles, both factions).
- Buffhead settings for TANK profiles will now collapse important avoidance procs in to a single tracker with a custom icon.
- Buffhead settings for DPS profiles have been cleaned up to show only the most important effects.

- Added Ace library. All local instances of Ace that other addons kept have been removed and a dependency for the standalone addon has beed added.

- Pure has recieved a comprehensive debloating pass.
- Pure will now ignore fort lords (in addition to keep lords) when updating effects on target.
- Pure will now save profile settings per character in a profile called 'local'.
- Fixed an issue in Pure where the game would crash on /reload after entering fullscreen mode with ALT+Enter shortcut.
- Fixed an issue in Pure where the game would crash on /reload if the Debugger window was open.

- Deathblow2 addon window will now correctly save its position.
- Deathblow2 warboard toggler will now also toggle Soloq window on middle click.
- Deathblow2 warboard toggler will now light up when Soloq or to help new players figure out the UI a little faster.

- ZonepopLite window will now appear in the middle of the screen if no settings for the addon are found.
- Aggrometer parsing is now disabled by default untill the toggle command is run (/aggro).

Tenhi

Post#667 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Thanks for the Update Viny. I just did a fresh install like you recommended (deleted Interface/user/cache folders, only copied my keybindings) but the Pure unitframe and the 4th actionbar in the destro tank preset overlap? I guess its not supposed to look like that, is the position of the actionbars stored somewhere outside of those 3 folders or did I miss something else?
Spoiler:
Last edited by Tenhi on Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caffeine

Post#668 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:48 pm

Tenhi wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:22 pm Thanks for the Update Viny. I just did a fresh install like you recommended (deleted Interface/user/cache folders, only copied my keybindings) but the Pure unitframe and the 4th actionbar in the destro tank preset overlap? I guess its not supposed to look like that, is the position of the actionbars stored somewhere outside of those 3 folders or did I miss something else?
Spoiler:
Was my bad, thanks for letting me know.

Ads
BJBSRR

Post#669 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:14 am

I got the order healer preset I want finally installed and working :) I notice I can't right click any other characters to bring up whisper/inspect/etc. Looks like out of all the addons the EA_SocialWindow is broken. Is this causing me to not be able to do that? Will try to go into the addon settings if I can figure it out.. I feel like a huge boomer.

donkawonka
Banned

Post#670 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:57 pm

my pure bar's texture keeps resetting each time i log in. any fix available?