Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#671 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:08 pm

donkawonka wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:57 pm my pure bar's texture keeps resetting each time i log in. any fix available?
i'd say you have writeprotected your user folder and it's sub folders and files
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Germane

Post#672 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:06 pm

I miss the ranked solo window. How can i enable/disable this window?
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

uanaka

Post#673 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:58 pm

Edit: I tried Sullemunks idea and checked if my ROR folder was read only or not. Turns out it was for some reason.

On another note, does anyone know if it is possible in Enemy to have your own group be vertical, but have the other groups be horizontal?

Caelyth

Post#674 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Just FYI I installed your mods today to spec, everything worked just fine till I tried to spend my mastery points, I was unable to on any of my characters, could open the winodw no problem but clicking on "Train" absolutely nothing happened.

Had to uninstall and reset to the backup folder I created thanks to your directions and then I was able to spend my points.

Tested on 2 characters, both couldnt train any masteries even while at the trainer and with trainer targeted, worked as soon as I reset the mods.

EDIT: Originally typed renown when I meant mastery points.

EDIT2: Creator got in contact with me, problem was not present this time after a reinstall of the UI. Great support from the creator and now everything works flawlessly! Thanks again for your work!

bc86
Suspended

Post#675 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 am

After messing with this for a while my warband search function is permanently broken. Whenever I search for a warband it shows a glitched screen full of a bunch of random ui garbage. I even restored to a previous version from a week ago and also tried a clean install and nothing is fixing it. Does anyone have a solution?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#676 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 am

uanaka wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:58 pm Edit: I tried Sullemunks idea and checked if my ROR folder was read only or not. Turns out it was for some reason.

On another note, does anyone know if it is possible in Enemy to have your own group be vertical, but have the other groups be horizontal?
Hey,

maybe take look into the "tank" Ui....it should have these enemy set up afaik.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#677 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:54 am

bc86 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 am After messing with this for a while my warband search function is permanently broken. Whenever I search for a warband it shows a glitched screen full of a bunch of random ui garbage. I even restored to a previous version from a week ago and also tried a clean install and nothing is fixing it. Does anyone have a solution?

Hey,

do you mean something like this?

bc86
Suspended

Post#678 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:25 am

yes

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#679 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:37 am

bc86 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:25 amyes

Unfortunately, it's still an issue, take look on the bug tracker: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/14987

evander

Post#680 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:21 pm

hi,

i need some advice how the bundle is working proper because my game looks like this now (see attachment)

i deleted cache, addons and user
then i extracted the file into game folder

im not shure if i have to create specific folders and put it in there

the EA Default UI includes not all the Mods, which were in the AddonsFolder
so i also tried to "replace with alternative files from…" in the main interface... but it wasnt working too

gladly waiting for Help ;)

greetings evander