Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Tactics an Renown for Heal-Build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gangan

Re: [WP] Tactics an Renown for Heal-Build

Post#11 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 am

Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
donkawonka
Banned

Post#12 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:15 am

Gangan wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:11 am
Your renownbuild requires 94 points 😅
Bugged out I guess. Take max dodge/disrupt, fs3, rest into heal crit

Ototo

Post#13 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:44 am

Why would you pick Divine Justice? It's a 25 points increase in damage in a skill that is randomized. If there is a tactic in the WP trees that is pure trash in every possible situation, is that. I can understand picking Absence of Faith, but not Divine Justice. Must be one of the 10 worst tactics of the entire game. Also you aren't slotting Exalted Defenses, which IMO is a bad choice. I get that the idea is an offensive mobile healing, but I do really think that you can help more your team with this other build. Yeah, no wounds buff, but neither missing points. Also tweaked a bit your renown build to be more in line with my own experience. I extremely dislike Hardy Concessions, as is a deftard skill that IMO isn't viable unless that you are way too much overpowered or overgeared.
Spoiler:

Goermsi

Post#14 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:51 am

Hey guys,

thank you very much for the many answers. I am glad that you share your ideas with me!

I'd like to get right in on that too. I think Jabba's food for thought is not bad, but I would like to have a closer look at it. What do you think about the statement:
Jabba wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 pm Leading the prayer over divine warding imo
Leading Prayer, 20% Chance to get "a lill bit" of heal if there is a proc against Divine Warding. U crit, u get "a lill absorb"
Pros and cons of the two tactics? What is more useful in a serious case?

The barrier runs for 30 seconds and could be seen as a "buffer". First it has to be knocked down before it goes to the life display. It could also renew itself if e.g. the Grp-Hot critts - or? It would be a provisional solution. LP would go empty during this time.

LP again ... with 20% chance of heal by the dmg of the party ... I can hardly grasp it. Is that really so much more? Your opinion?
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

donkawonka
Banned

Post#15 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 am

Ye 275 free dmg for ur whole team is a bad thing. Utter trash. Also you shouldn’t be getting hit in the first place so ED is meh unless you are doing warbands.
And why take a 68 wounds buff which can work a heal that won’t be affected by HDs. Better to sit in melee, spam MB and die.

Jabba

Post#16 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:49 am

Goermsi wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:51 am Hey guys,

thank you very much for the many answers. I am glad that you share your ideas with me!

I'd like to get right in on that too. I think Jabba's food for thought is not bad, but I would like to have a closer look at it. What do you think about the statement:
Jabba wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 pm Leading the prayer over divine warding imo
Leading Prayer, 20% Chance to get "a lill bit" of heal if there is a proc against Divine Warding. U crit, u get "a lill absorb"
Pros and cons of the two tactics? What is more useful in a serious case?

The barrier runs for 30 seconds and could be seen as a "buffer". First it has to be knocked down before it goes to the life display. It could also renew itself if e.g. the Grp-Hot critts - or? It would be a provisional solution. LP would go empty during this time.

LP again ... with 20% chance of heal by the dmg of the party ... I can hardly grasp it. Is that really so much more? Your opinion?
Both are purely for personal survival, divine warding only procs off direct healing on allies. If you're the one getting trained and under sufficient pressure, you're not healing your allies, you're healing yourself so divine warding won't proc at all. If you're knocked down/silenced/out of resources you can't proc it either.

Leading the prayer is a completely passive tactic that works even if you're stunned/out of resources etc as long as your team is attacking (which they should be able to somewhat freely if the enemy are focusing on you)

Would run this at rr70 RoR.builders - Warrior Priest

Would drop martyr's blessing if you're only 60
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Goermsi

Post#17 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:11 am

Jabba wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:49 am Leading the prayer is a completely passive tactic that works even if you're stunned/out of resources etc as long as your team is attacking (which they should be able to somewhat freely if the enemy are focusing on
First you had my interest Sir. Now you have my attention. Nice Point!
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

donkawonka
Banned

Post#18 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 am

That tactic is ok-ish if you’re melee healing. Otherwise you’re wasting a tactic slot in which you could have AP, cleanse or even discipline. It’s just a selfish tactic. You have more than even defenses.

Ads
Ototo

Post#19 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:55 pm

donkawonka wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 am Ye 275 free dmg for ur whole team is a bad thing. Utter trash. Also you shouldn’t be getting hit in the first place so ED is meh unless you are doing warbands.
And why take a 68 wounds buff which can work a heal that won’t be affected by HDs. Better to sit in melee, spam MB and die.
Read the tactic. That's not what it does or the wording is completely off. If the tactic does what the description says, then is a 10% increased damage to a Prayer that has 20% chances to proc, so an effective 2% increased damage in reality. That's trashy in my book when you could be slotting a 20% effective more healing in the moment that you need them the most, in example. You don't need to gift away like that a tactic slot to run Prayer of Righteousness.

And if sitting in close quarters was not the intended role of your build, I can't understand why you don't pick any other heals, just group HoT, but you pick instead Sigmar's Shield, which is a mele combat heal. Not speaking of MB but of Divine Light too, even though Martyr's Blessing works just as good, if not better, in every situation in which you may want to use Sigmar's Shield. If you are using it as an "oh, ****!" button, there are definitely better options, and it break your detaunt, so no idea why it is there instead of other choices.

I'm still puzzled by the build, honestly.
Spoiler:

donkawonka
Banned

Post#20 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Shield is pretty ****, 60s cd. Sigmar’s shield is op af. Martyrs blessing heal is affected by HDs and is a stationary channel that can be interrupted. SS is not, has no ICD on heal proc. Proc tactic scales with mastery. Just because I have 1 melee heal skill doesn’t mean I’m in the melee all the time.