Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] UnrealDBAnnouncer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tkeskin69

Re: [ADDON] UnrealDBAnnouncer

Post#11 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Where is the volume control of this addon?

Ads
normanis

Post#12 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:54 pm

is it sounds like this i am up for addon +1 from me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egd3JSVwTeQ
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

ztil

Post#13 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:23 pm

tkeskin69 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:27 pm Where is the volume control of this addon?
If it's running it should show up in your Windows 10 Volume Control (right click speaker icon in the system tray and choose volume control)

However I did notice that sometimes it doesn't show up there unless it's recently been used or played a sound which I assume is some Windows specific behaviour.
[P&P] Ztil - Squig Herder
[P&P] Zlurp - Shaman

[P&P] Zinista - Shadow Warrior

Dabbart

Post#14 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

need to add 'CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!" voice to this.

Cool idea! Pity I main healers/Tanks... Maybe set up one to do an evil Cackle everytime a groupmate dies...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

ztil

Post#15 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:20 pm

Dabbart wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm need to add 'CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!" voice to this.

Cool idea! Pity I main healers/Tanks... Maybe set up one to do an evil Cackle everytime a groupmate dies...
Yes I have also been thinking about making something similar to give some instant gratification to tanking and healing :)
[P&P] Zlurp - Shaman

wonshot

Post#16 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:50 pm

Still my favorit addon so far, at times I suppest it was my main drive to keep logging in on my DPS :D

Great addition, thanks for sharing it!
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

ztil

Post#17 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:46 pm

wonshot wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:50 pm Still my favorit addon so far, at times I suppest it was my main drive to keep logging in on my DPS :D

Great addition, thanks for sharing it!
Thank you so much Bombling. I've also greatly enjoyed watching the addon in action on your stream :)
[P&P] Zlurp - Shaman

Deathbroker

Post#18 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm

For some reason I'm not getting the sounds to play. I'm running the .exe and have the addon enabled. I'm just hearing the default double bong you hear when you get a kill. Any idea what I should try? I have Enemy running as well as other addons.

Ads
ztil

Post#19 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Deathbroker wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm For some reason I'm not getting the sounds to play. I'm running the .exe and have the addon enabled. I'm just hearing the default double bong you hear when you get a kill. Any idea what I should try? I have Enemy running as well as other addons.
Maybe the sound volume of the exe file is comparatively much lower than your other windows applications. After you get a killing blow, rightclik the speaker icon in the taskbar and open volume control in windows. There should be a volume control for UnrealDBAnnouncer in there as long as you did a killing blow recently.
[P&P] Zlurp - Shaman

Deathbroker

Post#20 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:17 pm

Hey Ztil, sorry I just saw that you responded almost two months ago. High attention to detail over here lol. Anyway, I'm not seeing any slider in volume mixer specifically for UnrealDBannouncer after a death blow. The script says it's running in my tray so I don't know what might be the issue. There's nothing I have to do ingame other than enabling the addon correct? Thanks!