Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#11 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:07 pm

Any planned mechanic/incentives for people to not start throwing fort defences in hopes of getting city sieges started?
Or the "lol lets not defend last zone before fort"-tactic now advance to "lol lets not def fort, i need city"?
Obviously I don't mind it - everyone else also probably loving idea of farming cities, but it's kinda bad for the actual PVP-thing (I've heard people doing something like that at times as well) - so not sure, wha you have in mind regarding that.

also RIP dps zealot

Ads
Lithenir

Post#12 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:08 pm

How do we get Warlord set? In city we get Invader if under 70 and Royal/Sov for over 70. Have I just missed the explanation?

Lithenir

Post#13 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:07 pm Any planned mechanic/incentives for people to not start throwing fort defences in hopes of getting city sieges started?
Or the "lol lets not defend last zone before fort"-tactic now advance to "lol lets not def fort, i need city"?
Obviously I don't mind it - everyone else also probably loving idea of farming cities, but it's kinda bad for the actual PVP-thing (I've heard people doing something like that at times as well) - so not sure, wha you have in mind regarding that.

also RIP dps zealot
I don't see any way the devs can change player behaviour, sadly. It will be like it was always - on live and RoR. People are now going to throw last zones and forts.

Lerilla

Post#14 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:08 pm How do we get Warlord set? In city we get Invader if under 70 and Royal/Sov for over 70. Have I just missed the explanation?
you need royal med for warlord and souv

Lerilla

Post#15 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:45 pm

why does a heal dok needs 419 royal med (with +15 critical damage chance) when other healers can buy warlord for 301 med to get a new heal set?

Omegus

Post#16 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:57 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm [Abilities]

- Fixed an issue in where deflect oil did not work.
- Wind of Insanity can now be interrupted by pure interrupts. (Taunt, etc)
- Rune of Nullification and Changer's Touch will now only trigger off of single target abilities.
Wow someone on the dev team really hates non-healing zealots. I thought common sense had prevailed when the aoe heal debuff was missing from the patch notes but no, not only did it go through but another nerf to Zealots attempting to do anything other than heal went through as well. Are there any other togglable (not channelled) abilities that can be interupted in the game? Let's taunt the WL to turn off the pet ;)?

edit: just a thought: does this allow White Lion pets to interupt it? I know they have a taunt-like skill (Lion's Roar) but looking at the description it doesn't mention that it interupts. If it does then Zealots just became even free renown to WL than they were before :(

On a different note, will you be uploading screenshots or videos showcasing the amour sets soon? Considering how long it could take to acquire it would be cool to see what they look like in advance rather than waiting for somone to eventually get a full set and post something.
Last edited by Omegus on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Greenbeast

Post#17 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:58 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm
[Abilities]

- Fixed an issue in where deflect oil did not work.
- Wind of Insanity can now be interrupted by pure interrupts. (Taunt, etc)
- Rune of Nullification and Changer's Touch will now only trigger off of single target abilities.

[Crafting]

Well I think we just need 8 sorcs meta and 8 bws meta more than ever!

oaliaen

Post#18 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:10 pm

Rampage whit the new sets will be sick..

Ads
retekelek

Post#19 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:39 pm

[Scenarios]

- Fixed one bug causing Scenario manager to crash
- Optimized packet handling and improved messages in murderball & part drop scenarios.
- Allow capturing the flag in College of Corruption when standing in the middle part closest to the flag as well.

Oh my god! Not even this aoe healdebuff nerf went tru even whit all those knowledgeable arguments that peeps wrote in the DPS dok nerf topic, but they even nerfed more whit winds of insanity :D Thats hillarious!
Some devs buttocks got wopped hard by some dps zeals, that they destroyed this hard that offclass. Great job!

Any advice for a class to play thats in the favor of the "ballance" leading devs on destro side, so they not going to crush it to delete character level?

Gatto

Post#20 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:59 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:10 pm Rampage whit the new sets will be sick..
you can shatter it, and you dont even need a new set to do that.
sdk.flm.

"nerf Rock, Paper is fine." -Scissors