Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
martholomew

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#91 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 pm

Ya'll need a magus?
Magus 40/78

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#92 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:50 am

martholomew wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 pm Ya'll need a magus?
Happy new years!! Check your private message.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Onemantankwall

Post#93 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Wanted to just bump this as I haven't really posted anything as of late, We run 2 guild warbands a week and a official pve day along with usually nightly pve groups within the guild.

I really should start taking screenshots and adding them to show off the LTP family.

ThaneJ

Post#94 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:57 am

Hey there, just came back myself and have been playing myself a Magus, it has been a ton of fun so far, but am missing that social side and folks to game with!

I do have a Discord account myself and would love to see about joining up. (Though am about to call it a night, I'd gladly Discord it up some tomorrow!)

Onemantankwall

Post#95 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:59 am

ThaneJ wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:57 am Hey there, just came back myself and have been playing myself a Magus, it has been a ton of fun so far, but am missing that social side and folks to game with!

I do have a Discord account myself and would love to see about joining up. (Though am about to call it a night, I'd gladly Discord it up some tomorrow!)
Hi there check your PMs to advance to the next stage of joining us!

Onemantankwall

Post#96 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:52 pm

Join us NA prime time Saturday February 8th as Learn to Play leads NAs first charge into Altdorf!!!!

frogman4242

Post#97 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:43 am

Onemantankwall- healer reporting for active duty, sir! Please let me know next steps for joining!
CR 40 RR 48 Zealot
CR 20 RR 20 Black Ork

Healer til i die ...

Onemantankwall

Post#98 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:48 am

Let it be known lil ol NA guild Learn to Play was the first ever guild to win a city siege!!!

This was about half of us as we were still fighting respawning stubborn order when instance kicked us out after winning so no fancy SS.
City brought us back to full 24 wb power almost immediately!!!

We had the pleasure to work along fellow destro to push the zones to city in a race to the servers first city siege!!!
Allowing us to lead the charge winning 1 of the 2/6 first city instances by a landslide!

We hope to be able to participate in many more cities to come!

If you are interested in leaving the pugs behind firing up comms and joining us we accept everyone regardless of class/level as long as you have a willingness to work together and we'll get you built into a order slaying waaagh machine!!!

Special thanks to the order in our instance for putting up a fight and never giving up even though they didnt stand chance you have our respect and thanks!!!!!!!

Ads
thefryinallofus

Post#99 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:57 am

PUNY ORDER

Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Tumenter

Post#100 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello, took a break from this game some time back and want to get back into. New magus here grinding threw T1 looking to learn and have fun with great people.