Recent Topics

Ads

Golden bag did not come(City last stage)

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Ekundu01

Re: Golden bag did not come(City last stage)

Post#11 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Last night stage 2 and 3 said i won white bags in each stage but couldn't loot and didn't get in the mail. I think it might have been bugged and said i won bags but actually didn't.
Trismack

Ads
Omegus

Post#12 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:22 pm

The white bag I didn't receive from a city siege a couple of days ago has just arrived in my mailbox after the server reboot 5 minutes ago.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:15 pm

Ototo wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:40 am
Tenhi wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:43 am Strange I could loot my White Bag yesterday. Was playing Destro, wasnt the Champ, and we won stage 3. Anything different for you Ototo?
Not really. Today I was not the champ either. Was in order. Won 3rd stage only cause 2nd bugged out and gave destro victory on Engra reaching South Docks. 3rd stage in palace, I wasn't champion today, and at the end could not loot my bag
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 am Hey guys. Stage 3 loot is broken. If I didn't mention that explicitly before.
Thanks for clarification. Thought you were still getting confirmation reports.
Seems to boil down to leaving the instance or being kicked out while the bag is trying to be sent and it gets stuck in the warp somewhere.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ototo

Post#14 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:15 pm
Spoiler:
Ototo wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:40 am
Tenhi wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:43 am Strange I could loot my White Bag yesterday. Was playing Destro, wasnt the Champ, and we won stage 3. Anything different for you Ototo?
Not really. Today I was not the champ either. Was in order. Won 3rd stage only cause 2nd bugged out and gave destro victory on Engra reaching South Docks. 3rd stage in palace, I wasn't champion today, and at the end could not loot my bag
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:40 am Hey guys. Stage 3 loot is broken. If I didn't mention that explicitly before.
Thanks for clarification. Thought you were still getting confirmation reports.
Seems to boil down to leaving the instance or being kicked out while the bag is trying to be sent and it gets stuck in the warp somewhere.
All the Gods of Chaos approve this comment ;)

Thanks for looking at the issue. Yeah, you are right. We got kicked out of the instance before the timer fade away completely, still 1 min remaining when the system pushed us out to Nordland. Did not mention it as I was not aware that it was important.

EDIT: Letting know that with the server reset, the bag is still missing. Also some typos that I notice now.
Spoiler:

Babanim

Post#15 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Won gold bag in stage 3. Nothing in my mail.

Omegus

Post#16 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:56 pm

In the siege at about 8pm GMT today I got a green bag on stage 3 (we lost). I couldn't get to the chest as our opponents were on the chest bombing it with bright wizards. Nothing was sent via mail.

I ended up being ported out of the game and landed in Norsca. To my surprise it's not actually Norsca proper as there are no other players, no NPCs, etc. You just run around the basic map of a completely devoid of life Norsca. I know the loot is bugged, just reporting here so you have a bit more information. I don't know if Norsca being a weird cloned version rather than actual proper live Norsca will help you track down this bug?

Last time my missing bag arrived after a server reboot so let's see what happens this time.

jerrykakashi

Post#17 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Good night, today when I logged in I had the gold bag that I had previously won with a set piece.

I think the same should happen with the other players.

Thanks for the support Wargrimnir, I am very satisfied.

Now 7 pieces are missing. The hunt continues.

Legankras

Post#18 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 am

After the restart i get the mail with my goldbag. But no setpiece inside.

Ads
Omegus

Post#19 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 am

Legankras wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:24 pm Hello,
i have the same poblem. Today i cant loot my Gold Bag in Stage 3. (We lose)

Hope it will be send after a Server Restart.
Legankras wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 am After the restart i get the mail with my goldbag. But no setpiece inside.
Set pieces are only in winners gold bags, not all gold bags.

Babanim

Post#20 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:08 pm

Did they reset server already? Still nothing for me.

Update: received the bag after server reset