Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion : Let Organized WB/Leader have Organized City Sieges

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Davjen
Suspended

Suggestion : Let Organized WB/Leader have Organized City Sieges

Post#1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:48 am

Hi all. First of all sorry for my bad english, is not my mother language so just move on when you see a bad typo or something wrong.

I'm a WB Leader and those City Sieges are what i was looking for. No zerg, 24 vs 24. It's Playground where I can test and try tactics. Sad thing is that we have it every 12 hours making kinda impossible for a guild to "organize" that event in advance and sometimes you gonna face pugs completly unorganised ending that scenario in a really bad experience for both side: stomped and stomper.

Will you even consider to make City Scenarios (if not hard to code or something like that) a thing that 2 wb leader from 2 faction can try to organise for fighting eachother? NO REWARDS, just fight for the pleasure of doing it. I played another game where devs letted people to try to organize those "fake" gvg to let people improve and be ready for the real gvgs, why don't we do this also?

It's endgame content a 24v24 fight for most of organized Guild and unless you are really lucky to find another organized wb in your same istance you will never ever have that fight you are searching since always.

people not interested in that things will still have their city sieges as always, people interested in that thing will also have a sc to do without rewards and practice things and organize (ttournaments?) make our own content and also stream this kind of content that are always a good thing for a private server.

Just imagine 7th,pnp,thunder,tup,fmj,wom,beavers,taow and maybe also people from different guild but willing to make a solid organized 24 man wb, fighting eachother wouldn't be epic?

Ads
Musica

Re: Suggestion : Let Organized WB/Leader have Organized City Sieges

Post#2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Completely agree.

I think that we should remove CD from city, place it on Bags and incentivize RvR all around since people will push zones to get to city more often and we would see more activity across the board, but this can work too.
Lagless fights with no zerg? ****'s awesome.

Ototo

Post#3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:17 pm

While I see that your very specific intentions are nice, this suggestion will end up in guilds "training" to gear as fast as possible in true cities. Maybe just allowing the 24vs24 scenario Altdorf War Quarters to be queue by full warbands only is a better idea, imo.
Spoiler:

adapter
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Davjen wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:48 am
I'm a WB Leader and those City Sieges are what i was looking for. No zerg, 24 vs 24. It's Playground where I can test and try tactics. Sad thing is that we have it every 12 hours making kinda impossible for a guild to "organize" that event in advance and sometimes you gonna face pugs completly unorganised ending that scenario in a really bad experience for both side: stomped and stomper.
I agree, posted a similar suggestion that City Sieges could be Ranked Scenarios for Organized Warbands to face each other.

We need a PUG City Scenario and Ranked City Scenario where this issue of "stomped and stomper" is no longer a reality.

It's not fun to either side, one side will constantly die over an over again reaching about 10 kills max. And the other side will farm about 300 kills easily. Is that fun? kill the enemy in a handful of seconds?

Where is the competitive side at? Completely lost when this so called "organized" warbands get into play with this 2/2/2 Bomb compositions.

This is why i stopped queuein as warbands, having to fight against bomb warband is not fun. Much better PUG vs PUG, now that is competitive and fun. Organized VS Organized is also fun. But it's hard to get a full guild warband on when it's 4 AM or 6 AM.

Anyways, try to have fun, that's what im doing right now. Solo queue is the way!
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon