Recent Topics

Ads

interface reset issue

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Kheriell

Re: interface reset issue

Post#11 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Same problem as last one, everything disapeared, so i can't make anything, i had a problem in my chat log with some crap flooding my chat, i had name of everyone in the scenario ou rvr area, with some number series, so, i made a mistake, disabled everything in UI even EA base UI .... so i have nothing more than my character on the screen ... how can i make them appear again please ?

Ads
Ghostwalker

Post#12 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:58 pm

I found that because the folders were 'Read Only' the settings wouldn't save, unchecked that and never looked back ;P

Kheriell

Post#13 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Ghostwalker wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:58 pm I found that because the folders were 'Read Only' the settings wouldn't save, unchecked that and never looked back ;P
can you tell me how please ?

Ghostwalker

Post#14 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:03 pm

Kheriell wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:45 pm Same problem as last one, everything disapeared, so i can't make anything, i had a problem in my chat log with some crap flooding my chat, i had name of everyone in the scenario ou rvr area, with some number series, so, i made a mistake, disabled everything in UI even EA base UI .... so i have nothing more than my character on the screen ... how can i make them appear again please ?
if i were you id delete the user folder in the warhammer folder and then find your user folder in the c:/ > user > appdata > local > Age_of_Reckoning and then delete that folder too, restart pc and let the game re-patch.

Also to change the warhammer folder just right-click it and uncheck 'Read Only'.

Kheriell

Post#15 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:40 pm

ok, i'll try this, thanks

Kheriell

Post#16 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Ghostwalker wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:03 pm
Kheriell wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:45 pm Same problem as last one, everything disapeared, so i can't make anything, i had a problem in my chat log with some crap flooding my chat, i had name of everyone in the scenario ou rvr area, with some number series, so, i made a mistake, disabled everything in UI even EA base UI .... so i have nothing more than my character on the screen ... how can i make them appear again please ?
if i were you id delete the user folder in the warhammer folder and then find your user folder in the c:/ > user > appdata > local > Age_of_Reckoning and then delete that folder too, restart pc and let the game re-patch.

Also to change the warhammer folder just right-click it and uncheck 'Read Only'.
not working ... i even tried to delete full warhammer folder, and DL again from torrent ... nothing, still have nothing on screen

Skullgrin

Post#17 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Evilslicer wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:25 am My interface is disabled on my toon Arthenius. I can't inter act with anything on the game. I don't know what to do to fix this. I have no Mini map, nothing is on my screen except the game. No abilities, no backpack, nothing...….everything is disabled. I have no buttons or anything to click on. Can't exit the game.

Try pressing ctrl+z while logged in on that character - that toggles the interface on and off for when you are taking "artistic" screenshots.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

MixIt

Post#18 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi Kheriell

I had the same problem.

I deleted everything in the folder ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\(Character name)

And then I took the everything from another character folder and put in character folder with the problem then everything was back normal.

Hope it helps

Ads
Latharious

Post#19 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:16 pm

MixIt wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:28 pm Hi Kheriell

I had the same problem.

I deleted everything in the folder ReturnOfReckoning-March2020\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\(Character name)

And then I took the everything from another character folder and put in character folder with the problem then everything was back normal.

Hope it helps
This worked great! be happy knowing you helped a fellow gamer even months after you posted !

Cheers!

FerrusManus707

Post#20 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:26 pm

Hope this works 3 years later, or it's something ith the shared profiles system as mentioned. For some reason I can't change the ROR folder to uncheck 'read only', it keeps reverting back every time. I have proper permissions and ownership of the files, no denied accesses or tasks, UAC has been off and om when attempting this.

Would rather not reinstall...