Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Orpheus66

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#111 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:32 pm

once I figure out which character I'm going to join I would very much like to join. Just looking for a group of people to mess around with who are active on Discord. Nothing worse then leveling in a MMO without people to talk to

Ads
Detangler

Post#112 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:58 pm

I forsee a lot of new faces coming here soon! Gonna have to make a lot more talismans for all you new recruits!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Tasgal

Post#113 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:46 am

I played back when the game first came out and had a blast. Decided to come back. I have discord and am happy to listen in, and occasionally chat ( my German Shepherd bugs me when i talk lol) I am thinking of playing a sorc, will i be useful in the guild as a sorc, is it easy or hard to level, i like casters as a class. I would love to join the guild as it sounds like the type of guild i like, helping each other.

Onemantankwall

Post#114 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am

Tasgal wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:46 am I played back when the game first came out and had a blast. Decided to come back. I have discord and am happy to listen in, and occasionally chat ( my German Shepherd bugs me when i talk lol) I am thinking of playing a sorc, will i be useful in the guild as a sorc, is it easy or hard to level, i like casters as a class. I would love to join the guild as it sounds like the type of guild i like, helping each other.
Sorcs are always a great class to play as its the best burst dps destro side. It will however be harder to lvl than any other class because with great burst comes with great risk and squish. But you are in luck as theres a x2 coming this weekend. I will PM you details on how to get in touch with us. WAAAGH on!
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Onemantankwall

Post#115 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:21 am

Orpheus66 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:32 pm once I figure out which character I'm going to join I would very much like to join. Just looking for a group of people to mess around with who are active on Discord. Nothing worse then leveling in a MMO without people to talk to
Check your pms as well and welcome!

Onemantankwall

Post#116 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:01 pm

Special treat for everyone I've been waiting for this one and it didnt take long to happen.

As most know Learn to Play and Salt Factory are the 2 Biggest NA guild on the server atm and we have abit of a rivalry between the 2 because its such a close community. Last night was the first REAL clash. With zergs left at the city gates we went head to head in a very intense and emotional fight.

No hard feelings to the saltys good fight and cant wait till next time! WARNING EXPLICITIVE LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT ALL VIDEOES AS WELL AS PLENTY OF SALT.
http://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell/v/ ... a&t=10949s
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/561663770
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/561665386

Tasgal

Post#117 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 pm

As a new player and Sorc, what trade skills etc should i pick up?

Lyesea

Post#118 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Hey there,

Looking for an active NA guild, your's seems to be the best!

If you have space for a new DoK I would love to join.

Ads
Darks63

Post#119 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:52 pm

Tasgal wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 pm As a new player and Sorc, what trade skills etc should i pick up?
Cult and apoc or Salvaging and Taili making would be best . Harvesting skills like Butchering and scaving are better done by classes that dont kill themselves.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Onemantankwall

Post#120 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:31 pm

Lyesea wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:46 pm Hey there,

Looking for an active NA guild, your's seems to be the best!

If you have space for a new DoK I would love to join.
Hi there check ur pms for the next step!