Recent Topics

Ads

MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: MAJOR PROBLEM IN T2-T3 - 16-39 ACKNOWLEWGED

Post#31 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:15 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:43 pm The only comment I had on this during the stream was that over R35 is likely too much power for the bolster to compensate for.
Don't worry about it. The main reason ppl die in sc is not their gear or rank. Never had a problem leveling new chars through t2-3. The 35+ chars die just fine, when the low ranks use proper gear.
Dying is no option.

Ads
needcpr

Post#32 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:41 am

this is going to remove new players from the game tho... i dont see why everyone backs the old players abusing new players. The game will not get any bigger if you just use new players as a test dummy and nuke everyone.

this isnt a 30k pop game. they 2x xp came in at a good time so people can grind through the trash of being hit with abilitys they cant do anything about, i cant imagine playing this game without 2x xp between 16 and 39 id quit before i was 30,,

Tolerance

Post#33 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:42 am

needcpr wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:41 am this is going to remove new players from the game tho... i dont see why everyone backs the old players abusing new players. The game will not get any bigger if you just use new players as a test dummy and nuke everyone.

this isnt a 30k pop game. they 2x xp came in at a good time so people can grind through the trash of being hit with abilitys they cant do anything about, i cant imagine playing this game without 2x xp between 16 and 39 id quit before i was 30,,
lol if you think 16-39 is bad, wait until you're a fresh 40/4x. You ain't seen nothin yet bud.

Cirronis

Post#34 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:30 am

needcpr wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:41 am this is going to remove new players from the game tho... i dont see why everyone backs the old players abusing new players. The game will not get any bigger if you just use new players as a test dummy and nuke everyone.

Grind isnt over when you hit 40. still months of grinds to get end gear and RR. You will be farmed at 40 even end gear highest RR people get farmed. get used to it

sobanz

Post#35 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:23 am

Just remove xp reduction potions. Make it like T1 where it regulates itself by putting all twinks on a timer so no one absolute min maxes their twinks.

Sengirv

Post#36 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:51 am

Wait wait wait..you used a item in game? And had a premade group? Guard? And heals?! You were and are playing the game how its intended. If more people did this and played twinks, this wouldnt have been a shock to see.
I hope more ppl make more twinks and low SC's can get back to being intense. I randomly got paired with a premade full of decked out toons 10 years ago. I had to play hard, join a Vent server, hook up my mic, etc etc. Best gaming session I EVER had.
Players like Blasinit might be changing people outside of the game without knowing it. Dont look at his dmg as a hack or crazy unfair damage...think of it as inspiration to play better

Sulorie

Post#37 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:22 am

sobanz wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:23 am Just remove xp reduction potions. Make it like T1 where it regulates itself by putting all twinks on a timer so no one absolute min maxes their twinks.
Think for a second what this means. You will enter T4 sc with rank 40 and low renown rank, because you get plenty of xp and every bit of pve you are doing will make your char weaker, because you get xp and no rp. You can be a twink at rank 20, 24 or 30 as well. It doesn't matter what rank. You only have to get proper gear for your current rank and craft/buy talismans - basically basics everyone should do or learn.
Btw, you can twink T1 at rank 3 as well and own higher rank players, albeit I would call it twinking, you just play the game properly in order to perform well. ;)
Dying is no option.

Cirronis

Post#38 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:03 pm

sobanz wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:23 am Just remove xp reduction potions. Make it like T1 where it regulates itself by putting all twinks on a timer so no one absolute min maxes their twinks.
I like to be RR 50+ before I hit rank 40, I want to get vanquisher pieces from gold bags flipping zones and be in a decent gear at 40 so I’m not the one getting farmed. I highly recommend everyone makes friends and group in every tier and “twink” out their character and have a fun time, I wish everyone played with intensity and passion for the game.

Ads
Dakiaris

Post#39 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:00 pm

All the players who are like "I see nothing wrong here" are honestly being disingenuous when saying "well new players just need to you know get some experience and do it themselves".

Farming the enemy 500 to 0 where the ENTIRE enemy team gets no xp or rr and telling them to get experience.... Honestly seems toxic as hell.

I mean I'm 74 games in and hadn't won but 2... I've gotten a single level and 1 rr at lvl 28..... Do you understand how stupid that is on a double xp/rr event ?

Anyway I'm sure that people will be like "duh just get good bro" or some crap happens in every pvp game but seriously doing this just chases people away and will end up making the pop very small in the long run. Give it a few weeks then go about your business don't stomp the newbies and chase them away.

Martok

Post#40 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:08 pm

Dakiaris wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:00 pmAnyway I'm sure that people will be like "duh just get good bro" or some crap happens in every pvp game but seriously doing this just chases people away and will end up making the pop very small in the long run.

Well said. Nice to see I am not the only one who views the question through this particular prism.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...