Recent Topics

Ads

Can somebody PLEASE respond and help on getting to GRAY ZONES?

Let's talk about... everything else
Vraekon

Can somebody PLEASE respond and help on getting to GRAY ZONES?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:14 am

Sorry for caps, but i am asking everywhere and nobody is willing to help and respond. So i want to go to the MAW, Fell Landing, etc after joining a WB but i cant get there because its gray and i cant fly there. I dont understand the game or what is going on can somebody please explain, i have been asking for days and nobody will answer.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Can somebody PLEASE respond and help on getting to GRAY ZONES?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:20 am

There's no flight master to the Fort zones.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Vraekon

Post#3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:25 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:20 am There's no flight master to the Fort zones.
Ok but i am a new player, and that doesnt help at all. Other players get there. HOW do i get there?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:26 am

Fly to the previous zone and ride. If you're trying to defend, run out the back of your capital city, and there are portals to the side zones
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Vraekon

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:38 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:26 am Fly to the previous zone and ride. If you're trying to defend, run out the back of your capital city, and there are portals to the side zones
Thanks, that explains more, sorry just super frustrated cause i have been asking with no answer and honestly just feel lost and stuck in the game not being able to enjoy endgame content.

uanaka

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:41 am

Sorry that people haven't been replying - the only answer I can tell you is come to order side, we have a somewhat more useful /advice channel ;)

Also to note - when it comes to fort fights, there are population caps to it and you need to have participated enough in the prior zone. When the zone flips, if you participated enough, you'll get a little window pop up on your screen saying you have a reservation. Even if you don't have one, if you try and run into the fort it'll put you into a queue for a reservation. So if you wanted, you could wait and if you receive a reservation, it'll be a small window popup on your screen.

Vraekon

Post#7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:34 am

uanaka wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:41 am Sorry that people haven't been replying - the only answer I can tell you is come to order side, we have a somewhat more useful /advice channel ;)

Also to note - when it comes to fort fights, there are population caps to it and you need to have participated enough in the prior zone. When the zone flips, if you participated enough, you'll get a little window pop up on your screen saying you have a reservation. Even if you don't have one, if you try and run into the fort it'll put you into a queue for a reservation. So if you wanted, you could wait and if you receive a reservation, it'll be a small window popup on your screen.
Ok thanks, yeah, i am trying to be patient but just so lost and seems like everybody knows exactly all the details and expect you to know everything too and if not you get called out. Guess this is why i have for years refused to play mmorpgs except for at launch so i dont feel so far behind. Thanks again for replying and helping.

anarchypark

Post#8 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:57 am

Vraekon wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:34 am Ok thanks, yeah, i am trying to be patient but just so lost and seems like everybody knows exactly all the details and expect you to know everything too and if not you get called out. Guess this is why i have for years refused to play mmorpgs except for at launch so i dont feel so far behind. Thanks again for replying and helping.

you came to right place to ask.
this week was x2 event plus t1 special event. everybody were busy.
normally advice channel( /ad ), guild, alliance chat is enough.
about rvr questions sometimes /2 or /t4

there's also discord if forum or game is not working.

it's end game contents, sometimes i lost entrance or confused where to go.
going to enemy keep with ally supply
or heading defence fort while we're attacking etc.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads