Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Let's talk about... everything else
Jabba

Re: Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Post#11 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:39 pm

Invite Fixxer back into your warband quicker so you can queue straight away then, maybe then we will have a better chance of meeting
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Rida

Post#12 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:39 pm Invite Fixxer back into your warband quicker so you can queue straight away then, maybe then we will have a better chance of meeting
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth

pepperoni420

Post#13 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Just as I suspected, years of people talking about how great their warbands are and how they dominate orvr with 20k kills in the zone. Now the big bois with our chad hair and angular jawlines want to party, and suddenly its no bueno

wonshot

Post#14 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:06 pm

I actually have zero clue what the Fixxer comment is directed at, I have personally swapped guild and entire pool of who I play with since Cities released, but still get perfectly fine and close fights vs PnP FMJ etc. in Instance1 :)

I guess the win didnt count over your warband when you had the respawn bug in stage3 in the earlier weeks (in order to face a respawn bug, you need to be dead, right?) Not to mention the week1+2 prebuilding morales on NPCs you guys ran. But its all part of the game, and I happily acknowledge you guys are both more coordinated and better individual players :)

Now who again, are the ones pugfarming and boasting as you mentioned in your Iconic topic ;)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Asderas27

Post#15 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:22 pm

What build and gear is your magus Ngnl running ? Can you please share
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Jabba

Post#16 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:31 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:06 pm I actually have zero clue what the Fixxer comment is directed at
You might not have been in the group, but the city yesterday. One of the few right in the middle of primetime where most guilds would actually be able to put out a proper comp. You guys removed fixer from warband so nobody could see your super secret setup on stream, then only invited him back and queued after 7 instances had already opened.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Manatikik

Post#17 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:36 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:24 pm Grats :D

I too wish the few times we had faced off, that the fights had been closer and better. But with the hours citysieges happends its very rare the quality of said "premade warbands" are much more than glorified pug-discord warbands truth be told. So have fun farming ;)
Me, and my pug-discord wb, feel personally attacked.
<Montague><Capulet>

wonshot

Post#18 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Jabba wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:31 pm
You might not have been in the group, but the city yesterday. One of the few right in the middle of primetime where most guilds would actually be able to put out a proper comp. You guys removed fixer from warband so nobody could see your super secret setup on stream, then only invited him back and queued after 7 instances had already opened.
Ah alright, thanks for explaining. I just check the timestamp of his VOD. And ye he drops the warband partly because he is streaming with no delay as he values interaction with his stream over guildwarbands, and as such is not a core-warbandmember but instead attending when it fits in. The comp is not exactly a secret, but instead seem to go directly against the setup we have usually been running to quite great succes with a 18man +6man stack. So if anything it seems like this is a warband with TC backbone but from what I can tell on the names 6 or more are fill and not either guild nor alliance members, plus several "A-team members" missing and others being on alts, just like am sure you guys have to juggle around at times.
Manatikik wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:36 pm Me, and my pug-discord wb, feel personally attacked.
Sowwy, please invite me back for next city too in NA hours, or ill be accused for having quit after I got my sov :(
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
navis

Post#19 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:12 pm

I've found destruction tends to enjoy security in numbers and does thrive in warband scale instances. We also see that the solo ranked queue is virtually empty all day long so go figure.

Nefarian78

Post#20 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:06 pm Not to mention the week1+2 prebuilding morales on NPCs you guys ran.
Ironic you mention that, considering you were one of the people that first discovered and then exploited Blood of my Blood + self applied buffs the most during the first weeks. Don't act like you have the moral high ground when you and your entire warband were involved in bug abusing and exploiting for entire weeks.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.