Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Let's talk about... everything else
Jabba

Re: Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Post#41 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 am

Thanks for posting the full scoreboard, I was afraid people would think I altered the one I posted. As you can see however, I clearly didn't edit my screenshot, this guy really did die more times than he got kills.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Secrets
Former Staff

Post#42 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 am

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 am Thanks for posting the full scoreboard, I was afraid people would think I altered the one I posted. As you can see however, I clearly didn't edit my screenshot, this guy really did die more times than he got kills.
And as you can see, we won all 3 stages, despite my performance with a class that a majority of Order considers non-WB viable, and you additionally did not out-score us.

(also killing blows in an AOE setup don't mean anything lmao)

2400 gold when?

vid coming soon too

all trolling aside, you guys played really well for having a 12 man. I look forward to bringing 8 white lions next time we meet.

Starx

Post#43 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 am

Next level cherry picking and cope going on here.

b-b-but your kd :joy:

Xergon

Post#44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:36 am

gud banter, me like it
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Jabba

Post#45 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:39 am

Secrets wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 am
Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 am Thanks for posting the full scoreboard, I was afraid people would think I altered the one I posted. As you can see however, I clearly didn't edit my screenshot, this guy really did die more times than he got kills.
And as you can see, we won all 3 stages, despite my performance with a class that a majority of Order considers non-WB viable, and you additionally did not out-score us.

(also killing blows in an AOE setup don't mean anything lmao)

2400 gold when?
All prize money requests should be presented to Rida at Twelve Inches Unbuffed. However, as the original wager was about beating a full warband, rather than just a 12 man, you're quite some way off collecting.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#46 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 am

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:39 am All prize money requests should be presented to Rida at Twelve Inches Unbuffed. However, as the original wager was about beating a full warband, rather than just a 12 man, you're quite some way off collecting.
I'll settle for half the wager.

Freedom4All

Post#47 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 am

I like the troll, but you died 21 times. Someone else should have posted that.

Jabba

Post#48 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:41 am

Secrets wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 am
all trolling aside, you guys played really well for having a 12 man. I look forward to bringing 8 white lions next time we meet.
It was indeed the most fun city that I've had so far, even if I did spend most of it with multiple white lions, who shall remain nameless, chasing me around.

Ads
pepperoni420

Post#49 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:46 am

FFS guys do you never sleep.

No Sizematters in the instance, therefore unfortunately this is void. It is not an alliance WB without old man Sizey.

However, these screenshots are totally unacceptable. I will, personally, be reviewing the performance of all of my alliance/guild mates that were involved in the video, and will be making the appropriate kicks where necessary.

Capulet and SoW, you're on **** thin ice guys, and you're on your final warning. Pull yourselves together. I'm going to punch myself in the balls 25 times out of shame.

Rida

Post#50 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:58 am

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:39 am All prize money requests should be presented to Rida at Twelve Inches Unbuffed. However, as the original wager was about beating a full warband, rather than just a 12 man, you're quite some way off collecting.
I will not pay for any failure in which I have not participated. You got yourself into this mess, now be a big boys and get yourself outta
Ridaleth aka Rida aka Whuky Boi
twitch.tv/ridaleth