Recent Topics

Ads

Downloaded, getting some weird errors

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
corpserot

Downloaded, getting some weird errors

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Hello, downloaded the game, installed DX9, had no issues. Went to check off the appropriate attributes under properties for the RoRLauncher.exe and was denied permissions and when I launched as admin I got this error;

Error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\NZXT\Desktop\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\art.myp' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.B5lsDurUKp7MXnmEEd(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

I tried unchecking read-only, that didn't work either. Tried Googling my was through the issue, but 2 hours of troubleshooting and I am no closer to being able to log in. Anyone able to assist here? Thank you in advance.

Ads
zak68

Re: Downloaded, getting some weird errors

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm

is torrent client still running ?

corpserot

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:47 pm

It is not!

Brunch

Post#4 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:53 pm

I got this error too. Moved it to a new directory and unchecked read only for the folder and all contents and it worked.

corpserot

Post#5 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Brunch wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:53 pm I got this error too. Moved it to a new directory and unchecked read only for the folder and all contents and it worked.
I have it on my desktop (which is where it said to put it I think) and have read-only unchecked (so it is NOT read-only, right?)

Kaelang

Post#6 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Try to move this into your Program Files folder where your other games run from, and make sure you're running as Administrator - in 64bit.

Also - check through this section to see if there's anything you may have missed - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2889
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.