Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion: Thunder Valley score system

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
adapter
Suspended

Suggestion: Thunder Valley score system

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:48 pm

Hello.

Thunder Valley has now become my favorite scenario to play in, it's a 24v24 battle that allows smooth roaming and ganking situations to happen.

It's always on a fast and almost instant pop queue time, it's dynamic and allows premades and pugs to be in a balanced field of battle, there's almost never 1 premade carrying everyone due to the fact that it is 24v24.

Now that being said, the only thing I find that needs a small tweak is the speed in which points are scored. The scenario ends too quickly, I would really love for it to be slower so we get more playtime on it before it ends so quick.

The suggestion would be to decrease the points earned by BOs for the scenario to last longer.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads
Detangler

Re: Suggestion: Thunder Valley score system

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:22 pm

But if you decrease the speed of the scenario. People won't want to queue for it. 95% of the draw is getting 6 emblems on just about every loss and 8 on a win.

That emblem grind ain't no joke....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Kaelang

Re: Suggestion: Thunder Valley score system

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:24 pm

A lot of the appeal for TV is the quick emblems you can earn from playing, win or lose. People coin it 'Loot Valley' because it really helps with the Oppressor Farm. I do agree however, the 24v24 combat is exciting, but the majority of the time, players tend to skip fights and play the mode in a PvE environment, heading for flags to get points, win or loss.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.