Recent Topics

Ads

2H BO skill rotaion

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Arrrgh878

2H BO skill rotaion

Post#1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Hi guys,

I am looking for advise on a "standard" skill rotation in scenarios.
What skills to apply in what order?

Thank you for your advise!

Ads
DokB

Re: 2H BO skill rotaion

Post#2 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:39 am

There isn’t really a strict rotation to follow but generally you just want to make sure armour debuff (Wot Armor?) is up as well as your WS buff (Follow Me Lead) before using THC until the target is dead. DYG/SYF when needed, Skull Thumper for targets that need sustained damage and keep them snared forever. Save RiDJ for interrupts (considering the targets immunities) and to bully healers.

You can’t go wrong with Wot Armour, Change Da Plan, Down Ya Go, Follow Me Lead, Trip Em Up, T’ree Hit Combo. Repeated ad nauseam.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Arrrgh878

Post#3 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:19 am

Thank you very much for your answer!

Is there a good addon to see my own buff duration and/casting bars from the enemy?

stmarrow

Post#4 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:55 am

Lazy mode AoE/ini steal spread rotation: You Wot?! if off CD/CDP if off CD/Wot Armor/other filler => Big Swing => Da Big 'Un/Waaagh (if slotted). Knockdown (if slotted) only in emergencies, otherwise save disable immunity for M3.

DokB

Post#5 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:52 pm

Arrrgh878 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:19 am Thank you very much for your answer!

Is there a good addon to see my own buff duration and/casting bars from the enemy?
Buffhead is essential and comes already within the games download (I think).
You can’t see enemy cast bars, you need to use a bit of guesswork as well as looking at the enemy players animation and start to muscle memory what they are (such as the long group heal animation or the longer revive animation). Taunt can also be used interrupt any channel/cast and gives you a nice damage boost on target.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard