Recent Topics

Ads

WP Melee Heals

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
betozg

Re: WP Melee Heals

Post#11 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:22 pm

*Update... Yes!, damage is definitely higher now after hotfix, Im seeing big numbers now!

But I still think divine strike could use a bit more healing range (15-20 feet), otherwise people needs to be really really close to you. other than that, update feels way better now, I ll keep testing

Ads
Rydiak

Post#12 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:38 pm

Divine Strike's cleave range is being reviewed currently. As many have stated, the 10 foot range is incredibly hampered by latency and movement. I would expect a decision made soon.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

uanaka

Post#13 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:40 pm

DroolingLion wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Gareul wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:28 pm 1.Sacrifice - Nice ability for burst heals but needs to be a 15 sec cd 30 sec is stupid long, either let it do less damage to the WP or more heals otherwise your punishing the WP for just wanting to play grace. In my opinion should affect a large radius of players for such a punishing ability.

2.Movement - Seriously all specs need this no target no heals/damage and no group support off of attacks. Even salvation as powerful as it is needs movement prob only thing it needs. I don't think i need to add more because people have given plenty of ideas to give this class what it needs do something please the class is lacking badly in melee out there in all situations due to movement.

3.Divine Strike - Should be 50 feet radius its useless right now i barely even use it in Wrath spec because such minor healing at 10feet and even less heals off lords in rvr. Grace needs out of group healing and this would help allot.

4.Sigmars Shield - i like it and i don't like it i sometimes wonder if we should just get to use it as a single target mitigation ability to use one yourself or friendly target, i guess again it wouldn't be an issue to hit a target if we had movement again another ability that be more useful with movement.

5.Morales - Rampaging Siphon is awesome for grace but not much else is again the class lacks morale choices.

These few changes would help with class in RvR and premades to help keep the Warband up atm it sucks outside of 6man plain and simple. I still have to thank the devs for taking the WP in a great direction but it has along way to go. Please leave ideas and constructive comments please.
1:Sacrifice is very useful. You don't use it willy nilly, because it ignores heal debuffs. You use it when you really need it, as a lifeline, not a spammable free group heal. The value that it hits for is true, because it scales off of mastery, and ignores heal debuffs. It is extremely useful.

2: When it comes to melee, I can agree with you that movement is pretty bad. for DOK you do have a 20% slow aura, but then you can't use your healing one, but other than that, the 60 second cooldown on the Snare release ability could be lowered maybe to like 40 seconds instead of 60. That would probably do it just fine. Maybe even make one of the auras, if you have a 2hand/Dual wield, something like when you critically hit, you gain a 25% chance to increase your own movement speed by 20% for 5 seconds, or something like that.

3: Divine strike I think 50 ft is a bit excessive, But maybe 20 feet would be nice. or at least make it heal your defensive target, if they are within 50 feet, in addition to the 10 foot AOE heal.

5: Morales, You usually want to be using M2 focused mind to help you stick to a target, or the AP M2.. Idk if WP/DOK really need a damage morale. Or the M1 armor buff, makes you quite tanky.. or M3 Penance is a real good damage ability, and helps you peel, you can use it offensively or defensively, it's a nice one.

I do agree with your movement issue, maybe something could be implemented, like make the Prayer of Righteousness, "20% chance to deal X damage to enemy, If user is wearing 2hander hammer, on outgoing critical direct damage, 25% chance to gain 20% movement speed for 3 seconds" Something like that would be cool.
Just wanted to follow up with a quick question:

You are aware that you are able to attain a shield or a hammer from city dungeons that can either increase your movement speed or decrease enemy movement speed? I know it's not in the base kit, but if it was actually a huge problem that someone couldn't deal with, they are able to get something to help with that.

Also, divine strike does heal your defensive target, and there is the 10ft aoe heal, so I'm not sure where you were trying to get at with #3.

Gareul

Post#14 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Sigmars shield needs to be better its freakin useless in any mass scale, only time its useful is 1v1 thats it or maybe u get lucky and are not getting focus fired but we know thats rare for a healer, Wounds buff needs to be higher to offset the the debuffing and damage classes like DoK/Mara get.

Gareul

Post#15 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:45 pm

Grace needs soulfire back. Wounds buff needs 1 sec cast from 2sec aswell.

uanaka

Post#16 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:41 am

What would soulfire do? As in, what are you trying to accomplish with grace that it needs soulfire?

Gareul

Post#17 » Mon May 04, 2020 5:49 am

To catch up and be on par with DoK ability to add pressure aoe as sacrafice.

uanaka

Post#18 » Mon May 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Agreed, it's super unfair. i think we should get the soulfire back with the aoe group heal. also i think sigmar shield should be changed to where instead of 10rf per tick of damage, it should only cost 10rf overall, and it needs to increase the healing to at least 250 to make up for the insane pressure. Would be cool if sigmar shield could be a groupwide buff too!

i think what would be even better is to make smite also heal anyone within 100ft for 75% of the damage dealt that way we can get a good aoe heal that can really synergize with the SM WW. in the words of the best wp on this server, Justnoob, Ordaz Suckz.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#19 » Mon May 04, 2020 12:38 pm

uanaka wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:07 pm Agreed, it's super unfair. i think we should get the soulfire back with the aoe group heal. also i think sigmar shield should be changed to where instead of 10rf per tick of damage, it should only cost 10rf overall, and it needs to increase the healing to at least 250 to make up for the insane pressure. Would be cool if sigmar shield could be a groupwide buff too!

i think what would be even better is to make smite also heal anyone within 100ft for 75% of the damage dealt that way we can get a good aoe heal that can really synergize with the SM WW. in the words of the best wp on this server, Justnoob, Ordaz Suckz.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Gareul

Post#20 » Mon May 04, 2020 6:03 pm

Your comments are just based off pure assumptions and narcissism, being condescending and putting me at lower level then you and saying its a learn to play issue has achieved nothing but made you like like a fool, you ASSUMED i wanted all the buffs u mentioned wich are **** stupid ideas i wouldn't support, sorry your nasty sarcasm and elitest keyboard warrior ego bullshit doesn't work on me. I asked for small tweaks dumbass to be inline with our mirror thats it.