Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#901 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:37 am

Mozlei wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:27 am Has anyone got another download link? Mega.nz is blocked by my ISP :roll:
hey,

come ror discord :D
(sent you the .zip file)

Ads
Mozlei

Post#902 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:14 am

Amazing, thank you!
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion

pandemie

Post#903 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:59 am

Lilim wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:05 am
Spoiler:
Ruscour wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am
Coldkut89 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:30 am Greetings,

Could anyone link a video or explain what the five colored buttons on bottom right of screen are? they are labeled " H F E L T + " . having difficulty understanding what that addon is...thank you kindly in advance
Enemy addon target markers. They exist so you that you can put a big arrow over key target's heads so you don't lose them. Mostly used in organised RvR.
Hey,

right, it's really good to don't lose your target. You can click target friendliy Targets with it. Also you can mark enemies, but can't click target them.
Here is a screenshot how you can edit them. Just right-click on a color and "Edit". If you need more colors click on the "+"

Hello !
How do you set up your addons to get the life bar of your target on his head ? I mean the one on your sreenshot ...
Thanks a lot !

Lilim

Post#904 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:02 am

Spoiler:
pandemie wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:59 am
Lilim wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:05 am
Spoiler:
Ruscour wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am

Enemy addon target markers. They exist so you that you can put a big arrow over key target's heads so you don't lose them. Mostly used in organised RvR.
Hey,

right, it's really good to don't lose your target. You can click target friendliy Targets with it. Also you can mark enemies, but can't click target them.
Here is a screenshot how you can edit them. Just right-click on a color and "Edit". If you need more colors click on the "+"

Hello !
How do you set up your addons to get the life bar of your target on his head ? I mean the one on your sreenshot ...
Thanks a lot !
hey,

HAHA, sneacky one. This is the VinyUi Effigy life bar. I've modified it a bit, but it's almost the same as the origin.

Dracut

Post#905 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:32 am

Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:03 am
Dracut wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:42 pm Great Addon, I seem to have lost the ability to have my own health/action bar showing all the time. I have been through these forums and tried changing some of the configuration and nothing helps.

Right now my health/action bar only show when I get hit.

Thanks again and hopefully it isn't something I am easily missing.
Type /effigy; go to HP bar/player then Enable Bar.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly that doesn't change anything when I change those settings in effigy. I'll keep looking through. I am very new to addons. I can't even have my group show up.

Lilim

Post#906 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:38 am

Spoiler:
Dracut wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:32 am
Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:03 am
Dracut wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:42 pm Great Addon, I seem to have lost the ability to have my own health/action bar showing all the time. I have been through these forums and tried changing some of the configuration and nothing helps.

Right now my health/action bar only show when I get hit.

Thanks again and hopefully it isn't something I am easily missing.
Type /effigy; go to HP bar/player then Enable Bar.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly that doesn't change anything when I change those settings in effigy. I'll keep looking through. I am very new to addons. I can't even have my group show up.
hey,

uhm I think you mean RVMOD_PlayerStatus....the 2 little bars next to your character?
Im still searching how to make them permanent. It's hidden and Viny not available...AAAAAHHHH :D

pandemie

Post#907 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:53 am

Wouaaa Thanks so much ;)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#908 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 pm

They are shown only on use (when health or ap is not full)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
mautobu

Post#909 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:00 pm

How can I make the friendly overhead health bars a little taller? Can they be clickable or add the friendly character's name?

Atis

Post#910 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:37 am

I installed VinyUI and cant make bar 3 always visible. If I type /hidebar forceoff it becomes visible till next loadscreen. Then I need to do /hidebar 3 - /hidebar forceoff again. Disabling Hidebar addon makes hotbar3 permanently invisible. How to fix that?