Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf looking for NB help

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
raistomen

Witch Elf looking for NB help

Post#1 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:14 pm

I am trying to find a way to make it so Agonizing Wound only hits from behind.

i saw

"[Agonizing Wound];ae:9427"

but i don't see any abilities in Witch elf that require the target to be behind to key Agonizing Wound off of. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Witch Elf looking for NB help

Post#2 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:16 pm

raistomen wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:14 pm I am trying to find a way to make it so Agonizing Wound only hits from behind.

i saw

"[Agonizing Wound];ae:9427"

but i don't see any abilities in Witch elf that require the target to be behind to key Agonizing Wound off of. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
You KD needs to be used from behind
<Montague><Capulet>

Wiede

Post#3 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:53 am

Yep, it's only the KD you can use as trigger ability.

Noslock

Post#4 » Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 pm

U Need to put an ability enabled check on it using the kd ability.in that way when the kd is enabled (meaning you are behind your target) agonizing wound will be available.

raistomen

Post#5 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:03 am

Wiede wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:53 am Yep, it's only the KD you can use as trigger ability.
what is KD?

raistomen

Post#6 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:06 am

Noslock wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 pm U Need to put an ability enabled check on it using the kd ability.in that way when the kd is enabled (meaning you are behind your target) agonizing wound will be available.
yeah I try putting in the ID, but no ability comes up, so I am assuming I don't have it yet, but I don't know when I will get it?

zak68

Post#7 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:13 am

raistomen wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:03 am what is KD?
Knock Down
an ability that pins your target on the ground for a limited time, preventing him to attack you ; note that he's still able to defend from your attacks. (afaik)

Wiede

Post#8 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:15 am

raistomen wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:06 am
Noslock wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 pm U Need to put an ability enabled check on it using the kd ability.in that way when the kd is enabled (meaning you are behind your target) agonizing wound will be available.
yeah I try putting in the ID, but no ability comes up, so I am assuming I don't have it yet, but I don't know when I will get it?
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

You need to have it to use it as trigger ability.

Ads
raistomen

Post#9 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:06 pm

thank you friend