Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Honeycake

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#81 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:55 pm

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:52 pm
Honeycake wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:46 pm
Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:27 am

I know this is something hurt many of you and the goal is not to hurt anyone . We simply had no new appearance to give for vanq and bloodord (they were mostly reused appearance) and nothing new to give to warlord (we had to use conq appearance for it) and nothing to add to darkpromise neither . All of this because we gave too many appearances on lowers set , result having nothing new to give for higher tier .

That’s why we reorder everything and tried to use the gear on their aappropriate ppearance . I’m sure you will be able to get your appearance back , I know it will be longer to grind some pieces , but I hope you understand the reason why we did it.
Also , we made sure you could have 100% of the available appearances .
Thank you and your team for great work anyway) For me appeared new quest - farm helmet from bloodlord =D
Team warhammer ROR glad us new updated and this is really cool)
You’re playing RP ? :)
No. I play on Kotbs only. For player on Kotbs so important appearance his armor =D

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Post#82 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:59 pm

We are aware that scenario sets did not copy over correctly from rvr sets. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#83 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Scenario appearances are all broken and we be fixed ASAP
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#84 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:32 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:05 pm Fashiopocalypse getting better and better indeed. Great job lads!

Somehow now you cant dye IB warlord chest tho just recently it was possible.
IB alt sov shoulders are not dyeable (yet again, just as there were as former invader/overlord/imperator).

Do you encounter somekind of a huge problem to fix it or is it just general lack of your time btw? I mean BO/IB invader/overlord/imperator shoulders have been undyeable for like eternity already (since day 1 to be more accurate :))
Another question - is it possible to fix super clunky animation of IB's sov/alt sov/warlord cloaks? Upper left part of cloak getting inside your character while you run and any action taken by character makes cloak bug out much.

As a huge Dwarfs aesthetics fan i give eye-teeth for more winged helms options. Current onslaughter as was mentioned before is not the one on Guide screenshot (that look was on bloodlord previously) and beastlord are the only options we have. As onslaughter/bloodlord is very clunky with that rim on nape and very ugly face crescent.
Hammerer havent made its way into live, so i see no biggie in using those assests. Why should they be wasted anyway?
I would really love to see them appear on some random (hard to get) items, like chapter's influence or unique quest rewards.
Did you have the problem with sov cloak Hen you equip snb or 2h?

I’ll fix the dye issues if I can

CountTalabecland

Post#85 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:56 am

Honeycake wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:55 pm
Honeycake wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:46 pm

Thank you and your team for great work anyway) For me appeared new quest - farm helmet from bloodlord =D
Team warhammer ROR glad us new updated and this is really cool)
No. I play on Kotbs only. For player on Kotbs so important appearance his armor =D
Dude the Knight is ugly AF until you get to the closed face helmets. Not sure why the original art team decided to make all those weird lower tier sets look that way for an early 16th century Knight. How hard is it to slap on some chainmail and a barebones sallet and call it good for low tier? I understand what the devs here did to get better visual progression but the knight's general ugliness aint their fault. Just look at the Marauder, looks bad ass from the get go more or less. Rune Priest and High Elfs with the exception of some White Lions also look pretty bad.

Knight always amazes me because they took something as gaudy as the Empire (landsknechts in theme) and made them plain and boring looking until the very highest sets. Order needs Order Pride because we definitely don't have much in the looks department.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Honeycake

Post#86 » Fri May 01, 2020 3:22 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:56 am
Honeycake wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:55 pm

Dude the Knight is ugly AF until you get to the closed face helmets. Not sure why the original art team decided to make all those weird lower tier sets look that way for an early 16th century Knight. How hard is it to slap on some chainmail and a barebones sallet and call it good for low tier? I understand what the devs here did to get better visual progression but the knight's general ugliness aint their fault. Just look at the Marauder, looks bad ass from the get go more or less. Rune Priest and High Elfs with the exception of some White Lions also look pretty bad.

Knight always amazes me because they took something as gaudy as the Empire (landsknechts in theme) and made them plain and boring looking until the very highest sets. Order needs Order Pride because we definitely don't have much in the looks department.
Don't agree with you. For me kotbs looks awsome and play on kotbs is pleasure. I jus want to see one day that kotbs can use appearance just like big (great) sword. May be appearance other orden of knights ( black guard of morr)/It could be cool i think)

Rumpel

Post#87 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:18 am

I love the new Marauder Sentinel shoulders! Also fits perfect with new Ruin helmet.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

nocturnalguest

Post#88 » Sat May 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:32 pm Did you have the problem with sov cloak Hen you equip snb or 2h?

Well, problem is with all cloaks - warlord, alt sov, main sov.
Here is a little video with what i mean:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#89 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:26 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:35 pm
Grunbag wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:32 pm Did you have the problem with sov cloak Hen you equip snb or 2h?

Well, problem is with all cloaks - warlord, alt sov, main sov.
Here is a little video with what i mean:

Click here to watch on YouTube
Fixed with next patch

ekalime
Developer

Post#90 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:41 pm

Updated post with Female versions of Zealot, Magus, KotBS, Witch Hunter, Bright Wizard, Warrior Priest - included Bloodlord capes as well