Recent Topics

Ads

[ENGI] Grenade spec gear set up

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wraithghost

[ENGI] Grenade spec gear set up

Post#1 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:30 pm

What are peoples thoughts on gear setups for this spec?

I am pretty new to the game (40/66) at the moment I am running full Vanq with 2 Genesis rings and a + morale cloak/2 rings with Subjugator weps.

I could buy a few bits of Invader but the bonuses from Vanq seem too good to pass up damage wise.

What do you run on your Engi?

Ads
wraithghost

Re: [ENGI] Grenade spec gear set up

Post#2 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:58 pm

So the new 6v6 armor looks amazing for grenade Engi, I don't see a 5 piece bonus though unsure if that is a bug.

perche

Post#3 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:57 am

i like the setup of 7 warlord and 2 sov for bonus of bs or 7 warlord and 3 beastlord for bonus of ws.
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

wraithghost

Post#4 » Sun May 03, 2020 8:05 pm

I have a had a better look I think 7 piece Warlord, 2 piece 6v6 or Vanq (belt + boots) and 3 piece genesis is the best u can get for offensive Grenade.

jaxamillian
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun May 03, 2020 8:50 pm

I am a RR 78 grenade Engi. The sovereign grenade set is very very lackluster.

I run
6 piece Invader - The extra ten foot range will literally change your life, makes a lot of things possible easily beats any other set bonus imo
2 piece warlord - Crit on cloak + accessory for bs bonus (cloak also has talisman slot)
2 piece sovereign(dont have yet) - whatever + accessory for bs bonus

This setup will allow you to only use 3talismans for BS, zero renown points on bs. I have full crit, full dodge/disrupt and will be able to eventually have half the talismans in wounds.

I run solo 95% of the time, and you are essentially unkillable if you play smart thanks to bugmans.

Jerkov

perche

Post#6 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:27 pm

wraithghost wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:05 pm I have a had a better look I think 7 piece Warlord, 2 piece 6v6 or Vanq (belt + boots) and 3 piece genesis is the best u can get for offensive Grenade.
i like that setup, but i prefer 2 genesis 1 warlord jewel and another one sov or invader.
Perche choppa rr100 RIp

wraithghost

Post#7 » Fri May 08, 2020 1:15 pm

I think they stopped using 2 pieces of jewels from those sets don't they both use slot 4 now?

perche

Post#8 » Tue May 12, 2020 7:51 pm

wraithghost wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:15 pm I think they stopped using 2 pieces of jewels from those sets don't they both use slot 4 now?
true, both share slot 4.

In my case, I would like to keep the 7 piece bonus, another option is 7 warlord and 3 beastlord, cloak, jewel and pocket, the penalty is that the beastlord bonus is weapon skill.

and this build

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3674,3669

i like use coordinate fire instead of throwing arms in sc.
Perche choppa rr100 RIp

Ads