Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mykomark

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#921 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:40 pm

I changed positions of my UI , but "Lock Action Bar" button always reverts back to his original position after changing zones or relogging. Anyway I can make it to stay where I want ? I even hided "Lock Action Bar" (in layout editor) and its still showing.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#922 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Mykomark wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:40 pm I changed positions of my UI , but "Lock Action Bar" button always reverts back to his original position after changing zones or relogging. Anyway I can make it to stay where I want ? I even hided "Lock Action Bar" (in layout editor) and its still showing.
Hey,

look at this post on this thread: post #831

biggybear

Post#923 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:03 pm

Hi, i've been trying to find a way to make it so the text in the chat doesn't fade in the guild tab so i can read things later when i'm done fighting or something. I tried to go in the user settings in game to disable the fading but it keeps on fading anyways. So i thought maybe it has something to do with this pack. Is it possible that the problem comes from this and if it is, is it possible to make it so the chat doesn't fade ?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#924 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:11 pm

biggybear wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:03 pm Hi, i've been trying to find a way to make it so the text in the chat doesn't fade in the guild tab so i can read things later when i'm done fighting or something. I tried to go in the user settings in game to disable the fading but it keeps on fading anyways. So i thought maybe it has something to do with this pack. Is it possible that the problem comes from this and if it is, is it possible to make it so the chat doesn't fade ?

hey,

so the problem or solution for this problem isn't VinyUi, or tidychat.

you can try to increase your "Scroll Limit" to 8000, so more messages will be saved. (if you have huge fps issues or so,then this setting isn't recommendable)

biggybear

Post#925 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Oh, i thought each window had their scroll limit. Thank you, i'm going to try that to see if it fixes the problem.

lyncher12

Post#926 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:07 am

how do I change buffhead to see an enemy with the immovable/unstoppable without clicking on them?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#927 » Sun May 03, 2020 8:52 am

lyncher12 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:07 am how do I change buffhead to see an enemy with the immovable/unstoppable without clicking on them?
Hey,

so this is a really wilde guess, sorry for that, but I think you have to click an enemy atleast once to show its buffs/debuffs.

you can test this:
go to "Tracker" > Hostile > and uncheck "clear always show"
My guess, you will collect the existing data from your target enemy and all enemies before (maybe it causes lags?)
keep it a try.

Otherwise, people are using Aura to check guard/buffs on enemies....

maybe someone else has a good idea :?: :!:

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#928 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 pm

How can I enable friendly target for healing?

Ads
rwknight

Post#929 » Tue May 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Lilim wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:22 pm
just look, if "Disable Default Auction House" is checked.

That was super simple.... never even looked for it. THANKS!

RR50+ DESTRO = Zeal / Magus / Chosen / Sham / Choppa / SH / WE / BG / DoK / Sorc
RR50+ ORDER = WP / BW / KoTBS / RP / Engi / IB / AM / WH / SM / WL

★ ★ ★ KNOW YOUR ENEMY ★ ★ ★

Lilim
Community Management

Post#930 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:31 pm

thedonkeykong332 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 pm How can I enable friendly target for healing?
hey,

Im a bit confused, do you mean on Enemy (the warband display) or pure (target display)?

I guess, you mean Enemy, if not, scream again.

The link to my post, how I setup my Enemy for wb/grp.