Recent Topics

Ads

Appearance Guide - Updated 18/06/2021

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dirnsterer

Re: Appearance Guide - Updated 29/04/2020

Post#101 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Where has one WE chest piece gone, think it might been previously stalker or mayhem?

Looked similiar to this: https://i.imgur.com/fhpqOSN.jpg

Proper chest piece, stupid small picture sadly though: https://i.imgur.com/J6VadyP.jpg

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#102 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:15 pm

dirnsterer wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:10 pm Where has one WE chest piece gone, think it might been previously stalker or mayhem?

Proper chest piece, stupid small picture sadly though: https://i.imgur.com/J6VadyP.jpg
Did you checked green gear vendor first in IC ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

dirnsterer

Post#103 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Grunbag wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:15 pm
dirnsterer wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:10 pm Where has one WE chest piece gone, think it might been previously stalker or mayhem?

Did you checked green gear vendor first in IC ?
Yes, was the R35 green renown chest. Was looking through sets etc. as I recall it being devastator looks on live and got stupidly stuck on them. Thanks.

Loans

Post#104 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Is there here the sorc / wl chest appaerance for dok? I had it on live and i was wondering if I can get them here

Vayra

Post#105 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Loans wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:01 pm Is there here the sorc / wl chest appaerance for dok? I had it on live and i was wondering if I can get them here
I think all of those were removed for doks/sorcs (used to be dragonwake pve influence rewards, iirc). Loved having some AM pieces.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#106 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:35 pm

No more crossed career asset
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Dayt

Post#107 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm

@Grunbag, any news on how the progress of fixing Black orcs off sov shoulder bug? The bug where it makes you unable to log in at all, been blocked from logging in for a week now.

Grock

Post#108 » Thu May 28, 2020 12:44 pm

A reminder that one Slayer T3 set variation is still missing and there were no news about it unless i missed something.
Im talking about the one that was on Mayhem (front/back) and in parts used for Merc and Duelist before rework).
New Mayhem uses standalone helmet and shoulders, while the rest of the set is the same as RvR/SC/Vendor gear.

Also check these artworks for t3 sets:
One
Spoiler:
Two
Spoiler:
First one is used for Medallion, Emblem, RvR Vendor gear and regular loot of all rarities it seems.

Second one seems to only be used for Stalker, but not fully because Stalker doesnt have Belt or Helmte.

The helmet from the second artwork (which was old devastator helmet) seems to be gone from everything. It is shown on Stalker screenhot in the guide, but Stalker doesn't have a helmet.

Similarly the belt from second artwork (also featured on Stalker screenshot) doesn't seem to be anywhere in the game - Stalker set doesn't have belt, and T3 belts of all 3 rarities seem to use the same look as the one on the first artwork (or at least those that i could find)
And there should be a third variation as well!
Neither of these belts were available on RoR at any point as far as i know.

(and just in case yes i did check rvr vendors :lol:)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Thunderbragi

Post#109 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:16 pm

So the overlord set apereance looks like conq set now? Because i will buy that shoulders and helmet wen it have this nice skull shoulder and special helmet for just the look, dont need a other simpel conq set look.

Sulorie

Post#110 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:25 pm

Grock wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:44 pm A reminder that one Slayer T3 set variation is still missing and there were no news about it unless i missed something.
Im talking about the one that was on Mayhem (front/back) and in parts used for Merc and Duelist before rework).
New Mayhem uses standalone helmet and shoulders, while the rest of the set is the same as RvR/SC/Vendor gear.

Also check these artworks for t3 sets:
One
Spoiler:
Two
Spoiler:
First one is used for Medallion, Emblem, RvR Vendor gear and regular loot of all rarities it seems.

Second one seems to only be used for Stalker, but not fully because Stalker doesnt have Belt or Helmte.

The helmet from the second artwork (which was old devastator helmet) seems to be gone from everything. It is shown on Stalker screenhot in the guide, but Stalker doesn't have a helmet.

Similarly the belt from second artwork (also featured on Stalker screenshot) doesn't seem to be anywhere in the game - Stalker set doesn't have belt, and T3 belts of all 3 rarities seem to use the same look as the one on the first artwork (or at least those that i could find)
And there should be a third variation as well!
Neither of these belts were available on RoR at any point as far as i know.

(and just in case yes i did check rvr vendors :lol:)
Check patchnotes in the weeks after the redesign patch. Pieces of sets which don't include helm/shoulder etc got added to pq rewards.
Dying is no option.