Recent Topics

Ads

Increase Order Tankmodel size by 10% - I have the Power!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
zak68

Re: Increase Order Tankmodel size by 10% - I have the Power!

Post#11 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 am

let's try with engis first ; let's hear their feedback.

Ads
Redbarron

Post#12 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm

@Jokerspsycho surely you knew how the High elves dressed before you picked it.

jokerspsycho

Post#13 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Redbarron wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm @Jokerspsycho surely you knew how the High elves dressed before you picked it.
I wont make one because of that. Give sm actual front line armor and I will level a tank, which people say order need. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that a TANK only wears a dress all game. It's a poor design.

billyk

Post#14 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm

How about giving Order tanks their much needed buffs instead of playing around with the look? "Dresses" are obviously not a problem because DoKs and their purpe bathrobes seem to be popular.

Sofong

Post#15 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:19 pm

hahaha yes please, IBs r too small to target!

jokerspsycho

Post#16 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:21 pm

billyk wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm How about giving Order tanks their much needed buffs instead of playing around with the look? "Dresses" are obviously not a problem because DoKs and their purpe bathrobes seem to be popular.
I agree adjustments need made.

My thought behind it is that most order tanks arent aesthetically pleasing especially sm. I have no issues with an am, dok, zealot. they all make sense to me. If I'm going to stare at a character for hours a day, I want to like what I'm looking at.

Deifact

Post#17 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 pm

It's weird enough that important NPC's are bigger than normal. Like were they born as giant babies or did they just take some crazy steroids?

funnytroll

Post#18 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:11 pm

It would be nice if IB size=slayer in red zone
LIke Choppa in red zone = BO size
:D

Ads
Wap

Post#19 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:17 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm I wont make one because of that. Give sm actual front line armor and I will level a tank, which people say order need. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that a TANK only wears a dress all game. It's a poor design.

What if you roll a KOTBS or IB? They have heavy armors and they are frontline tanks. You are just searching for excuses to not to play a tank.
I really enjoy my SM the way it is. Unique.

jokerspsycho

Post#20 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:20 pm

Wap wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:17 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm I wont make one because of that. Give sm actual front line armor and I will level a tank, which people say order need. I'm sure I'm not the only one who realized that a TANK only wears a dress all game. It's a poor design.

What if you roll a KOTBS or IB? They have heavy armors and they are frontline tanks. You are just searching for excuses to not to play a tank.
I really enjoy my SM the way it is. Unique.
Because I prefer the trees and skills of SM but have seen end game appearances, which I dont like, so I wont play one. If you like wearing a battle dress I wont fault you. I just prefer actual armor.

I'm not going to roll a tank just to roll a tank. I'm going to roll a tank if it's something I WANT to play. That change would make me want to play sm. I dont want to play knight or IB.

Fun comes first, then comes appearance, then comes viability. I do main a WH after all :)
Last edited by jokerspsycho on Thu May 14, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.