Recent Topics

Ads

The Great Healer Debate - Armor vs. Wounds

Let's talk about... everything else
Fey

Re: The Great Healer Debate - Armor vs. Wounds

Post#81 » Fri May 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Grip, blessing of chaos, and warping the spirit are all must haves. I usually run resto in forts for g-heal spam. Been messing around with morale pump in cities. You can get a very fast M2 for heavy g-heal spam and keep your group stabilized through the initial encounter of a fight. For fights that last longer it is less ideal.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
Toggle

Post#82 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Fey wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:23 pm Grip, blessing of chaos, and warping the spirit are all must haves. I usually run resto in forts for g-heal spam. Been messing around with morale pump in cities. You can get a very fast M2 for heavy g-heal spam and keep your group stabilized through the initial encounter of a fight. For fights that last longer it is less ideal.
That's a very interesting idea. I'll have to give that a shot next time I play. See how effective it is. Maybe the vanq proc will help make up for the lack of resto burst?
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#83 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Spoiler:
Toggle wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:49 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:40 pm Tzeentch's grip is amazing; it just looks **** on scoreboards.
It's annoying, but true. So many people put so much stock in the numbers on the scoreboards because they don't understand how other classes work. Of course the DoK did more healing than me, but was he constantly proccing armor buffs and obsorb shields on everyone in his party? None of that shows up on the scoreboard, and over time, you're talking a ton of damage mitigation.
Grp hot perma up and pbaoe heal grow numbers, also dok/wp benefit from the +25% heal bonus of rp/ze tactic....

geezereur

Post#84 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Nameless wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:49 pm My negative for being crit is -30 which is reachable with conq-vanq level, sadly gear difference is quite noticable and normal hits from some chars are quite hard
If I have 40% crit chance and I hit your char I only get 10% crit chance vs you?

Nameless

Post#85 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Yes
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Toggle

Post#86 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:51 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 pm
Spoiler:
Omegus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:40 pm Tzeentch's grip is amazing; it just looks **** on scoreboards.
It's annoying, but true. So many people put so much stock in the numbers on the scoreboards because they don't understand how other classes work. Of course the DoK did more healing than me, but was he constantly proccing armor buffs and obsorb shields on everyone in his party? None of that shows up on the scoreboard, and over time, you're talking a ton of damage mitigation.
Grp hot perma up and pbaoe heal grow numbers, also dok/wp benefit from the +25% heal bonus of rp/ze tactic....
Excellent point. I hadn't considered that I was carrying the DoKs on my 25pct bonus...hahaha!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#87 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Toggle wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:51 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Excellent point. I hadn't considered that I was carrying the DoKs on my 25pct bonus...hahaha!
usually ze/dok are best heal combo => ze bring abs procs to grp and +25% heal buff while dok bring grp heal spam+grp hot...who wins in numbers?? its obvious.

This dont mean that zealot dont bring real heal numbers...they do, but dok have easy to get higher heal tables. thats all, they dont bring anything else (grp cleanse when no heavy pressure) while ze/rp bring much more utility (IMO).

Toggle

Post#88 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:50 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:03 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
usually ze/dok are best heal combo => ze bring abs procs to grp and +25% heal buff while dok bring grp heal spam+grp hot...who wins in numbers?? its obvious.

This dont mean that zealot dont bring real heal numbers...they do, but dok have easy to get higher heal tables. thats all, they dont bring anything else (grp cleanse when no heavy pressure) while ze/rp bring much more utility (IMO).
I agree, DoKs are trash...hahaha!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
Zxul

Post#89 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Toggle wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:50 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

On my dok with aoe detaunt I can survive 2 wls burst on me=keep healing the team. Remind me, can you do that on your zealot?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Toggle

Post#90 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Zxul wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 pm
Toggle wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:50 pm
Spoiler:

On my dok with aoe detaunt I can survive 2 wls burst on me=keep healing the team. Remind me, can you do that on your zealot?
I don't know, my positioning isn't bad enough to have two WLs jump me...
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]