Recent Topics

Ads

Engi Morale 4 Hail of Doom

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Vizio

Engi Morale 4 Hail of Doom

Post#1 » Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am

I got my engi to level 40 and got my M4 "Hail of Doom." I am a dwarf and this skill shoots arrows.....lots of arrows.....elf's shoot arrows. Dwarves do not. Would it be something to consider changing this skill to match the race? Like shooting mortors or cannon fire.....just not elfy arrows....it's embarrassing.

Ads
Zxul

Re: Engi Morale 4 Hail of Doom

Post#2 » Wed May 20, 2020 9:45 am

Vizio wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am I got my engi to level 40 and got my M4 "Hail of Doom." I am a dwarf and this skill shoots arrows.....lots of arrows.....elf's shoot arrows. Dwarves do not. Would it be something to consider changing this skill to match the race? Like shooting mortors or cannon fire.....just not elfy arrows....it's embarrassing.
Sure, however in exchange expect to start wearing dress like an elf.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh