Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked Solo

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
doxifera

Ranked Solo

Post#1 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:35 pm

Well, I finally played 60 matches (in three weeks), got ~ 1650 mmr, looked at the prices of the merchant and was stunned - the prices for Ranked gear are simply sky-high! For three weeks, only games in ranked, ignore usual scenarios , ignore RvR (which I like best), after playing 60 matches I got ~ 1700 emblem, but at the cost of only body is ~ 3400. The cost of the entire set is approximately 15 000 emblems, taking into account 1,700 in three weeks, the set will have to collect about half a year! Half a year, Karl! When this set is not the top one, it has almost the same stats as previous Oppresor. To farm for half a year (exactly what to farm, since other activities are impossible in parallel with this) is too much! For half a year you can put on all the Sov sets + not yet released. Reduce the price of Ranked sets to at least 6,000, for a set that is not the top one (and even the top one) is not worth half a year of time spent.

Ads