Recent Topics

Ads

GIv stuff

Let's talk about... everything else
Sistermary

GIv stuff

Post#1 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:40 pm

Hey Guys we are losing people at a rapid rate just like any game.

There was less than 700 people online when I logged in today, made me kind of sad.

What about throwing out a DBL xp weekend for Memorial day this weekend? I know that is a US holiday, but it is
as good of a reason as any.

Ads
desizt

Re: @ DEV'S

Post#2 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm

Game needs some content besides waiting for cities/forts. Or endless ranked queue simulator.

The orvr pvp is pretty pointless if you are already rr80 and also the RP rewarded in orvr even for solo playing is so nerfed (player has been killed recently, enemy AAO) that its not even viable to solo/duo anymore.

Scenarios are very repetitive and you get burnt out quickly.

I'm unsure what exactly, but something is really lacking in terms of "meaningful, interesting or perhaps challenging" pvp.

It's very easy to get burnt out after rr 70, and find yourself with nothing "fun" to do.
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

kryss

Post#3 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 pm

What about we finally stop with the "2x rate this and 2x rate that", so people can learn their f*****g class and appreciate all content before reaching rr70 in no time and start demanding instant invader/sov gear?

I am pretty sure that many people (especially Europeans, for what I can see) are back to their "standard" life after 3 months of smart working/smart studying, so I wouldn't worry about population variations in the following days/weeks

M0rw47h

Post#4 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:08 pm

Sistermary wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:40 pm Hey Guys we are losing people at a rapid rate just like any game.

There was less than 700 people online when I logged in today, made me kind of sad.

What about throwing out a DBL xp weekend for Memorial day this weekend? I know that is a US holiday, but it is
as good of a reason as any.
I'd say population is already too high, which leads to boring stalmates during EU prime time.

desizt wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm Game needs some content besides waiting for cities/forts. Or endless ranked queue simulator.
You got multiple forms of 'endgame content', starting from Organized Warbands moving to Organized 6v6.

desizt wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm The orvr pvp is pretty pointless if you are already rr80 and also the RP rewarded in orvr even for solo playing is so nerfed (player has been killed recently, enemy AAO) that its not even viable to solo/duo anymore.
Solo playing is anyway way too much rewarding, as you already get more renown for tagging R90 Choppa as random soloer, than for dealing with organized Warbands like PnP/FMJ/TUP as Warband. Makes no sense.

desizt wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm Scenarios are very repetitive and you get burnt out quickly.

I'm unsure what exactly, but something is really lacking in terms of "meaningful, interesting or perhaps challenging" pvp.

It's very easy to get burnt out after rr 70, and find yourself with nothing "fun" to do.
Maybe its not game for you?

kryss wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 pm What about we finally stop with the "2x rate this and 2x rate that", so people can learn their f*****g class and appreciate all content before reaching rr70 in no time and start demanding instant invader/sov gear?
Yes, please.

Esmeralda

Post#5 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:13 pm

I don't think this game needs more people, in fact eu pop is still a bit too high to be enjoyable. Keep in mind that its almost summer and self-isolation is ending in many countries so people are going back to their ordinary lives with less time to play.

TreefAM

Post#6 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:24 pm

desizt wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm
The orvr pvp is pretty pointless if you are already rr80 and also the RP rewarded in orvr even for solo playing is so nerfed (player has been killed recently, enemy AAO) that its not even viable to solo/duo anymore.

Zerg more lmao

jokerspsycho

Post#7 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:27 pm

desizt wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:57 pm Game needs some content besides waiting for cities/forts. Or endless ranked queue simulator.

Scenarios are very repetitive and you get burnt out quickly.

Will address in order:
End game for pretty much any mmo is waiting on lockouts or daily quests now days.

Again same could be said for any other mmo, if you are max lvl and waiting on lockouts, make a new class, try out new aspects of the game, or take a break. Solo and duo I get the most rr, have seen back to back 8k rr with a bit of AAO, easier for me tho being order.

Like every battleground in every mmo ever.

6v6 needs flushed out and start locking appearances, dyes, mounts, etc behind mmr. Also allow buying helm, shoulder, chest, gloves, and boots to unlock invader ToK so I dont feel like I'm wasting time doing 6v6 instead of spamming oRvR for invader meds. If they can get more players 6v6 will feel much better.

If u grind 6-10h a day on a game u will get burnt out, like any other game. Make alts, do new activities, or take a break.

Kwatchi
Suspended

Re: GIv stuff

Post#8 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:55 pm

The lakes had 120 vs 130 during yesterday's NA prime time. I had not seen it that low in ages.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Join themed warbands and have fun in the game.
We do Snipersquads, Swordsmen Warbands, Dwarf Warbands and even WH Patrols and Elf Hunting groups.

We did that when Troll country was the endgame. When High Pass was endgame and when we were at Martyrs Square for the first time.

Because Gear Grind can draw you out. Allways pushing for the next meta build can get stale. Play for fun. FEEL the warhammer. :)

jtj5002

Post#10 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:49 pm

Lower pop makes this game much more enjoyable.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad