Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
taist

Re: Witch Elf

Post#11 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi guys, what do u think bout dis for duo WE+WE:
RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Ads
Panso

Post#12 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:58 pm

taist wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 pm Hi guys, what do u think bout dis for duo WE+WE:
RoR.builders - Witch Elf
If you plan for playing duo all the time, one WE on carnage/suffering will add more to your combo. You will get 30ft KD and Moral pump. Suffering will bring incoming healdebuff, which can be crucial for having fast kills on healed targets.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

taist

Post#13 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Panso wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:58 pm
taist wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 pm Hi guys, what do u think bout dis for duo WE+WE:
RoR.builders - Witch Elf
If you plan for playing duo all the time, one WE on carnage/suffering will add more to your combo. You will get 30ft KD and Moral pump. Suffering will bring incoming healdebuff, which can be crucial for having fast kills on healed targets.
Well the idea was if someone is knocked down he cannot do ****. Dunno, i am 31 now and overall totally not feeling nice and also not feeling nice about progression after 40/40 which is discussed on the forum. The only reason i picked WE, is because my wife picked up WE. And her choice was based totally on tits&knives look. Most of the time we are spending on SC and ganking in rvr.

Panso

Post#14 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:00 am

You should take your time in t3 and grind renown as much as you can. With fourth tactic slot and Anni set you will just murder everything in t3 if played correctly.
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

Chubbo

Post#15 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:17 pm

taist wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:17 pm
Panso wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:58 pm
RoR.builders - Witch Elf
Well the idea was if someone is knocked down he cannot do ****. Dunno, i am 31 now and overall totally not feeling nice and also not feeling nice about progression after 40/40 which is discussed on the forum. The only reason i picked WE, is because my wife picked up WE. And her choice was based totally on tits&knives look. Most of the time we are spending on SC and ganking in rvr.
At 32 i used this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 41,5639&t=
EDIT: Tactics don't show. Used Masterful Treachery, Increased Pain, Flanking and Strength

The spike in damage at lvl 29 with complete Set and weapons plus some good str talisman was insane. Went from RR31 to RR40 in one drawn out Talabecland Setting ganking around Tavern and the occational afk cleaning in keep.

Opening from stealth -> HS -> AW spam was enough most of the time. At around lvl 35 you get another small spike with the new set but nothing compared to 29/32