Recent Topics

Ads

Pain and Pleasure

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
VaerGreyloc

Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post#61 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:11 am We're looking for
Zealot
Discipline of Khain
Shaman
Black Guard

This is our latest video. All thanks to Acidic for recording and editing this!

Click here to watch on YouTube

If you want to join us please contact Grunbe and Claustro in game or send leave a message in this thread.
Is this still the case? As I've got a Shaman and I'm guildless
Let's get on an WAAAAAAAGH

Ads
Dhrazar

Post#62 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:17 am

Hey there, It Is possibile to contact you on discord for a few more informations?

Acidic

Post#63 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Dhrazar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:17 am Hey there, It Is possibile to contact you on discord for a few more informations?
https://discord.gg/zPas8n

This link should get you to PnP discord

BrokenExalted

Post#64 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Hey, was wondering if you are still looking for people?

Returning player, so at low rank for now. But will be maining a DoK.
DoKtor Kovanna
Here to make it all better.

Greenbeast

Post#65 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:28 am

We are looking for:
Discipline of Khain
Shaman
Black Guard
Black Orc
Chosen
Witch elf
Please contact Grunbe, Claustro, Deeply or any PnP member in game, or leave a message in this thread.

Valyrian

Post#66 » Sat May 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi there,

I will be starting a Destro character (Healer) and was wondering if there's a healer most needed in particular. To my understanding Zealots & DoK's are considered the 'best' healers with Shamans slightly behind - is this true?

Regardless, I have a couple of questions:

Do you guys only recruit 40's or 40/XX rank?

Do you recruit socials at all with the opportunity of being promoted to a full member at some point? I'm asking as I'm interested in joining but obviously as I will be starting now I'll be very low level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Greenbeast

Post#67 » Sun May 10, 2020 12:29 pm

Valyrian wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:44 pm Hi there,

I will be starting a Destro character (Healer) and was wondering if there's a healer most needed in particular. To my understanding Zealots & DoK's are considered the 'best' healers with Shamans slightly behind - is this true?

Regardless, I have a couple of questions:

Do you guys only recruit 40's or 40/XX rank?

Do you recruit socials at all with the opportunity of being promoted to a full member at some point? I'm asking as I'm interested in joining but obviously as I will be starting now I'll be very low level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
The most needed healer for us at that moment is dok.
We're recruiting rank 40. It good to be renown rank 40+.
We don't have socials in the guild because there is very little that a character below rank 40 can do in the guild - no forts, no cities, no city dungeons, no bastion stairs, no chap 22 and the weight of a low lvl character in a premade warband is questionable as well.
However if you're interested in joining us I suggest you to contact any PnP member in game for a discord invitation and ask for Claustro or Grunbe in there so we can talk.

enzoneon

Post#68 » Sun May 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Me (healer DOK) and a friend of mine (chosen tank) would like to join you. We are bot RR60+ with full Vanquisher set. I'll try to contact you in game. I assume that the contact names in the original post are correct.

Ads
Skrigg

Post#69 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Hello, I played WAR on live and am able to play any class well. I've been bouncing around on a few different classes. I'd like to join and level any class you all need. I have fun with them all. I play M-F 430-930 PM EST, and all day Saturday/Sunday. Im able to talk in Discord and follow direction well. My discord is Skrigg#1293, thanks.

Edit: Im going to level a BOrk for now, Ill hit you guys up when Im 40/40, thanks.

Greenbeast

Post#70 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:51 pm

We're still looking for an active BO/BG/WE/DOK.
Our last warband video. Thanks to Acidic for recording it!

Click here to watch on YouTube