Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wap

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#961 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:59 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:50 pm BTW => Could someone tell which addon from the UI-pack is the one for the cooldown numbers in hotbar?? for sure someone said it in any of the 96 pags of the thread but...too much posts to look for
Textured buttons

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#962 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Wap wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:59 pm
emiliorv wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:50 pm BTW => Could someone tell which addon from the UI-pack is the one for the cooldown numbers in hotbar?? for sure someone said it in any of the 96 pags of the thread but...too much posts to look for
Textured buttons
Lotta thx mate.

Kaide

Post#963 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:22 am

Hi, I'm trying to use your UI and followed the instructions on the first page/post.

I'm playing a healer so wanted the healer style layout as in your first image.
The problem is that upon installation I don't have the same layout but many things are over lapped and in different places to your first screen shot (You can see my problem in the attached screen shot)

So my question is, how can I get the same clean looking layout as in your first image, did I install it wrong or is this something you have to set up manually your self?

Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

My ui after installation.
Spoiler:

Lilim
Community Management

Post#964 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:56 am

Kaide wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:22 am Hi, I'm trying to use your UI and followed the instructions on the first page/post.

The problem is that upon installation I don't have the same layout but many things are over lapped and in different places to your first screen shot (You can see my problem in the attached screen shot)

So my question is, how can I get the same clean looking layout as in your first image, did I install it wrong or is this something you have to set up manually your self?

Spoiler:
Hey,

(Im not my PC, sorry for the wrong terminus)
I guess you copied the file and renamed it.
Go ingame, go to Profiles, and actually there should be the name of your copied file. Select it and Press switch. After that, /rel.

Good luck

Kaide

Post#965 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:06 pm

Lilim wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:56 am
Kaide wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:22 am Hi, I'm trying to use your UI and followed the instructions on the first page/post.

Spoiler:
Hey,

(Im not my PC, sorry for the wrong terminus)
I guess you copied the file and renamed it.
Go ingame, go to Profiles, and actually there should be the name of your copied file. Select it and Press switch. After that, /rel.

Good luck
Hi, that fixed my issue, thank you for the help!

marc8484

Post#966 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:00 am

Thank you, closing the uTorrent in the background worked, I didn't know it was seeding the file and wasn't sure which resources were being used for the program.

Very helpful :) :D :mrgreen:

Joulpig wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:34 pm
Lilim wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:59 pm
Spoiler:
syntakk wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:51 pm i did as u said now i cant load the game?

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Return of Reckoning\art.myp' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at WarZoneLib.MYP.B5lsDurUKp7MXnmEEd(Object , FileMode , FileAccess )
at WarZoneLib.MYP..ctor(String fileName, FileAccess access)
at WarZoneLib.MYPManager.Get(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.HknXgX8I1CQ3FVY7npS(MythicPackage archive)
at RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.IkaEZ48iD826NFTu0BH(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.OnReceive(PacketIn packet)
at RoRLauncher.Client.rSN1Kf8QdDryQ7nW8sU(Object )
at RoRLauncher.Client.YFLZyjs0vm(Object )

hey,

uhm, can't find your request, but try this:
  • close your torrent,
  • Move the folder after download
  • go into folder properties of the game, uncheck read only
  • swap launcher exe existing in the folder
  • go into launcher exe properies
  • uncheck the unblock check box on the bottom, apply
  • run as Admin
Thanks Lilim ! That's works for me =D
Marco!

BadMuppet

Post#967 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Do you happen to have a link to the ENEMY Addon? I've been searching the forums, but to no avail.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#968 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Spoiler:
BadMuppet wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm Do you happen to have a link to the ENEMY Addon? I've been searching the forums, but to no avail.
Hey,

uhm there are currently different Enemy versions available:
  • The modified one from the Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons thread (hidden in the Fixed Add-Ons spoiler): viewtopic.php?f=66&t=30050
  • Another modified one from the UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE - Thread: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=24648

Ads
davidsanta

Post#969 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:55 am

For some reason the window, which f.e. shows the steps of the city siege doesnt show for me. Also I dont get these notifications when processing a quest.
In the Layout Editor -> Windows Tab it shows, that it would be enabled.
Any ideas?

And another question: how do I bring up the "Import" menu again? With one of my alts I resettet the UI somehow.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#970 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:27 am

davidsanta wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:55 am For some reason the window, which f.e. shows the steps of the city siege doesnt show for me. Also I dont get these notifications when processing a quest.
In the Layout Editor -> Windows Tab it shows, that it would be enabled.
Any ideas?

And another question: how do I bring up the "Import" menu again? With one of my alts I resettet the UI somehow.
  • the city siege step display it's a borked atm, don't know why, but you can type this in chat instead:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_Window_PublicQuestTracker",true)
What do you mean with notification? Do you mean the Quest Tracker?
  • layout editor > windows > unhide Quest Tracker // Quest Collapser
If you mean the progress message that pops up on the screen
  • user settings > Interface > scroll down > center screen messages > quest -> long
how do I bring up the "Import" menu again? With one of my alts I resettet the UI somehow.
Do you mean this menu?
  • user settings > Interface > Profiles