Recent Topics

Ads

Bring Back PvE Leveling Assist

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
VonEpic
Suspended

Bring Back PvE Leveling Assist

Post#1 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Unpopular Opinion: There's nothing wrong with allowing higher level characters to expedite lower character's leveling by grouping up for PvE.
  1. It doesn't give anyone an unfair edge or enhance their abilities in RvR (some might argue the tradeoff is being less prepped for RvR having a higher PvE rank and lower RvR).
  2. It allows those of us who want to try multiple builds without having to respec the same character every time to have dedicated build characters and not having to painstakingly level up the same class over.
  3. Makes re-rolling a viable option for those of us with jobs and/or little downtime to dedicate in the first place
I'm not saying have no limit either; 10-20 level gap for exp share in a group seems reasonable, so 40's don't just rush 1's to 30 in a matter of hours.

Ads
diedrake

Re: Bring Back PvE Leveling Assist

Post#2 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:41 pm

Why is it such a big issue? Leveling is pretty quick untill rank 35. Spam scs esspecailly on weekends now. Hitting lvl 40 should only take about 2 or so weeks if you have the time
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

diedrake

Post#3 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:00 pm

What i am saying is that there is a faster way of leveling then pve. I understand that not everyone enjoys pvp, even though this mmo is more geared toward pvp. I just dont see the reason to have what you are seeking
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:14 pm

I just don't have time and/or my schedule makes hitting PvP during peak times difficult.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:22 pm

That's certainly opinion, but it's not how this server works.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog